Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: All age hunt

P-Town B-Town 747 County Line Andy H
And I could be wrong bout where I put b- town and 747 but I have ran with Mr Pete a few times and B-Town has some good hounds . I know 747 has some jam
up hounds but I don't run with them much . Good Luck To Everybody that is running in the hunt. Wish I could be there I know it's going be 3 hrs of balls to the wall running .

Ga I know Bama you can bet they gone be some good experienced judges . With the amount that people is paying entry he ain't gone throw no first timers out there .

I see it done got calm before the storm

There is a dog from petal area a friend of mine as that will promise u will blow this hunt out fastest gyp I have ever seen give 1 more number out and the Man U think will win won't that's a fact

Call and get you one then but how are we supposed to know cause you can't use your name

Not my hound I'm trying to get him to bring her

How many places they paying back ?

Fact is you stupid talking a hound up that the owner want even haul to the hunt. If she is so **** outstanding you pay the entry for the man! Hell it is a perfect opportunity to fatten your pockets. Oh yeah you must be from Perry County area.

Will take a vote at the hunt but more then likely 5 spots

Lol it don't take much to get y'all fired up does it

Nobody fired up buddy we just won't to see this bad thing run action speaks louder then words we pretty sure we know who this is so if you call we gonna let you have a number if you call lol

Whys it always gotta be Perry county lol

Lol u don't know me u mite know who owns her I'm just a deer hunter that listen to y'all talk **** about who as the best dog and trying to get him to take y'all's money

He's always got the best dog, fastest, toughest but never shows. We call him no show Chris nobles.......... Him an Brian Waltman are related. Always talking bout a dog and how good and fast it is but never shows. Lol dog jockey list Lolol

I don't know how my name got brought up on here I just got told about it but I have never said I had the fastest are the best and I don't come to these hunts a lot because I don't have the money and I got kids to feed but if u want to talk **** and u got something to say call me don't be a ***** about it I don't bother anybody I run mine on the outside and when I do go to the pen I place I try to go to these hunts some but a lot of time I can't make it it's not because I'm scared them 3 hour dogs will out run I'm sure they will but they want in 8 hours 3 hours mine is just getting started a 1 day dog is not my kind of dog. If anybody else thinks they need to bring my name up and I'm not sure why they have call me don't be a ***** 6016065682 I got better things to do then sit around on masterfox and talk **** like y'all do so big creek are as always are who ever in the **** u are keep your mouth shut

Nobels I ain't never said it was you so can leave our name out of it my name is on every post I made I ain't scared to use it so don't try to tell me to shut up

If it's not u fine but who ever it is can be a man and call me and stop being a ***** I don't get on here a lot I got better **** to do there is no reason for my name to be on here

And as far as a no show. As always bring your ass to a 3 day and let's see what u feeding I seem to show for them and most the time in the top 5 when j show up lol

From reading all these no name posts y'all must be some pathetic no life human beings... Always trying to down people shows what kind of life y'all have .. Down them to make your self feel better. Why wouldn't you put your name on a post if you wanna talk **** bout a person , unless you don't have the nuts and spine to back your ass up.. Just my thought .. Get in the woods and run your dogs and quit being a computer hunter.. Seems like y'all worried bout these guys or you wouldn't be downing them.. These no name posts are getting old get a life..!this sport has went to **** with all the two face tittie babies never seen so many jealous grown ass men in my life pure pathetic !!

That's all most of them can do is talk **** and not post a name if I got something to say about anybody are a dog I will post my name I never planned on coming to this hunt do why would I even get on this post about the hunt 3 hour hunts isn't my thing

1 2