​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gulf State

Gulf State FHA Three Day Field Trial and Bench Show at Rolling Hills Fox Pen, Harrisville, MS. Sept. 17-20,2014. Call Ken Ezell 601-870-4258 for numbers.

Re: Gulf State

What's the entry fee for this hunt?

Derby and All age ,45.00 each 10.00 membership.

BTT

bob, where you been over the past 2 months. have not heard a word about you. thought you were coming to run with us when you got those females back running again. hope the good lord is treating you and family well. hope we can going hunting together when it get a bit cooler. have a good week.

Leroy, Everything going good, ran those hounds last night had excellent running they are back in shape. When the weather cools we will get together and let them go. God is good.

BTT

BTT

BTT

We will be at GULF STATE with our supply trailer . Paint, brushes , gloves , field trial blankets , paintable race jackets , water buckets , feed pans , foot meds , vet wrap , wormers , liniments , wound care , dyne , super fuel , electrolites , antibiotics and more. Thanks to Ronnie McMillan for allowing us to come to his pens.

BTT

bob, can you help me judge at my hunt on 10-18-14. could used a good man like you. this get together for a hunt shortly. we can go to my pen or meet at jena on a Tuesday night. let me know.

Leroy, Yes I will help judge at your hunt, and we will plan on a hunt real soon.

look forward to seeing you on 10-18-14. we will cast at daylight.

anybody heard any news?

don't think they had many hounds;; several derbies but not aa

any news?

Bob must have lost the results

less than 30 AA dogs

Was it held as an open hunt?