​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
5 Hr All Age

5 Hr All Age Hunt October 18th. $60.00 entry, pay back $40.00. For numbers contact Shane by phone only (985)839-2846. Game is in good condition and the running has been excellent.

Re: 5 Hr All Age

Harrell. sorry we got the same date. we check out all date before we chose it.

btt

hunters, the pen is in good shape. hope we get good weather. it is turning very dry.

btt

Went there this morning we had some awesome running. I had a great time listening to Kelly and Shane cut up and tell stories. Great Time. See you at the hunt.

jimmy, glad you had a good hunt and great time.

How many numbers out

we have around 75-80 numbers out as of today. should be a good hunt.

btt

Mr. Leroy, where's yaws pen located?

jeff, pen is located 7 miles west of franklinton, la off hwy 440 on crytal springs rd. if anyone need the complete address I can get it. it is approx. 15 miles off I-55 from Kentwood, la.

Thanks Mr. Leroy!

guys, numbers are adding up for a great hunt. I think old harlen hagan has got some numbers along with few more from north la.. come join us.

Got over a 100 yet out

have not reach 100 yet. we still have a few getting numbers.

MR.LEROY,CAN I GET FOUR #'S PLEASE?I LIKE 90'S IF AVAILABLE OR WHAT EVER.THANKS,TRIPLE P

IF YOU DON'T MIND YOU CAN TEXT EM TO ME OR POST EM.

256-307-0884

Brandon-triple p kennels, your numbers are 92, 93, 94, and 95.

btt

Gonna need to get 3 numbers

tiny-rocking s kennels--your numbers is 80, 84, and 87. looking forward to seeing you.

hunters, we are sitting on around 100 hounds in the book as of today.

btt

Them numbers will work fine mr Leroy now just gonna have to get some decent hounds to put em on . Lol Looking forward to seeing all y'all

Where is that pen at

7 miles west of franklinton la on hwy 440
Physical address
23156 crystal springs rd
Mount hermon ,La 70450

It's not to for we been their

hunters, if you travel I-55, the pen is approx. 15 miles due east from tang. exit. south fence is alongside hwy. 440.

btt

have out around 120 numbers. also we got a good rain this past week.

fellow hunters, I am going to shut down taking numbers shortly because I have around 135 numbers out. if you want any numbers get them by this Friday. I can take on a few more at this time.

Lol can you tell me my numbers I for got them sorry

call shane at 1-985-839-2846 --he has the book on your numbers.

book will close after tonight. if anyone does not need all their numbers please turn them into shane asap.

btt

btt

btt

we have some numbers we feel like that will be turn in before the hunt. therefore we will open up the book the week before the hunt if anyone need numbers.

we got some good rain yesterday at pen and the running has been good. we are approx. 3 weeks away. come join us.

Can I have 2 numbrrs

Leroy,
could you please tell Shane that i will not be able to make it. I have to work that Saturday. I am surely gonna try and make one after this one.

Thanks,
Cary Don

Dylan, your numbers are 83 and 89. thank you and see you at the hunt.

thanks carey don, maybe next trip.

btt

we have had a few numbers turn in so if anyone need numbers call shane. he said he would start giving out numbers as of now. we have out around 130-140.

btt

hunters, we are down to less than 2 weeks to the hunt. have out around 140 numbers at this time according to shane. we got two good rains last week therefore the running should be good. come join us.

btt

Mr. Leroy, when you say All Age, do you mean just dogs over 2 years old, or does it mean an "Open" hunt?? If it is just for dogs over two, I will have to drop out.

It's a open hunt.

wes, this hunt is open to any age.

1 2