​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: 5 Hr All Age

WHAT TOWN IS THIS PEN IN?TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE DISTANCE.THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Just a few miles west north west of franklinton, Brandon

btt

I went to pen this week and work on the roads. they are in good condition. had some outstanding running on Wednesday night. it was a beautiful night with a full moon and in the low sixty degree range. what a night for hunting.

btt

btt

hunters, we will have roll call around 6;15. WILL CLOSE BOOK ON THUREDAY NIGHT BY 8 P. M.. GET YOUR NUMBERS BY THURSDAY. on Friday we will prepare for a good hunt. good luck to everyone.

Mr. Leroy I need to turn my numbers in, ant going to be able to make it this time. Very Sorry, Keith.

keith, thank for turning numbers in to me. catch us next time. we hope to have a great hunt. the weather looks to be good. have a good day and may god bless you and our great country. please go vote next month to make a change in our leadership.

Trying to get a ride for a gyp to this hunt for Ivy and Mr Tommy Watts if anyone's goin that way we'd really appreciate it?

jeff, will be going from Alexandria on Friday.

it look like it will be a good turn out and weather appears to be a outstanding morning. we appear to have plenty of judges for the hunt. good luck to every hunter.

1 2