​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Louisiana Open 8 hr

Louisiana open 8 hr will be October 17th & 18th at Darlington La this hunt will be advertised in the Sept issue and count for HOY bench show 8:00 pm Friday night and cast at 2:00am Saturday morning $75.00 per dog call Johnny Lenard for numbers 225-634-7223

Re: Louisiana Open 8 hr

leaving another number we may be reached at if not in house 225-719-2397 norma but if you leave message on 225-634-7223 we will return call

thanks johnny

Harrell, sorry about the same date on our hunts.

Mr Leroy you have no reason to apologise y'all's hunt was advertised Sunday y'all looked thur the book and computer and made sure y'all didn't step on anybody else's hunt!! Now y'all can hate like or love me but here's my 2 cents,if y'all wanted to put on a hunt by all means do so but when a neighboring pen is having a hunt and y'all knowingly put one on top of there's that's wrong I'm not going I to details why it is wrong on the computer so fell free to call me if anyone wants my opinion 985-273-9161!

We have already had this hunt plan it was already paid for to go in the horn I talked to Shane this morning and neither one of us have a problem I called him when I found out and we talked about it like adults do. And not get on here and bash a hunt Kelley you have me and Shane's number no need to express your feelings on here incase you lost it 985-517-2519

sorry for the mix-up. you go on with your hunt and I will go on with our hunt. hope both has good turn out for their hunt.

Y'all to leroy we have been having some good running out at y'all's pen should be a good hunt next time well get together before we post a hunt. This one just some how slipped through the cracks.

Harold and mr Leroy other than judges I don't see a problem cause I'm a small timer that works 60 + hours a week and if the good Lords willing I'll have dogs at both hunts I know the big timers have ppl running dogs everywhere 2 and 3 days a week trying to figure out why they can't make em both hell everybody I've run with have way more than 1 or 2 outstanding hounds not trying to be negative at all.... Lol I'm just saying I got some better for goffer hill than Darlington and I'm gonna try to support both hunts

Is there anyway I can get 336 thanks

bull hickory creek you have got 336

Harrell how is the pen running. Are their open days to run?

dean, hope you can send dogs to each hunt and the best of luck at each one. I hope both hunts turn out to be successful.

Thanks mr Leroy and what I meant lol was better suited for a 5 hr instead of 8 I don't have them good tough ones like you and Harold haha hope everyone will try to support both hunts if possible I know Harold and company has really been working hard at Darlington

btt

a few of us want to bump coyotes since fence on 200 acre is down Thursday about 25 dogs running was nonstop all was in big section of pen dog would leave go out of hearing then come back around. this was one of the best hunts. pen has plenty of good running game and should make for a good 8 hour hunt. as Harold post road or being reworked and trailer has ben reworked it is looking good.anyone having any question feel free to call me 1-225-634-7223

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

How many numbers are out for hunt?

Right now we have 52 numbers out.

me and Harold talked Thursday we will turn loose at 4:00am anyone wanting to go please give me a call at 225 634-7223 so as I will know who is coming. if you want to run sat. am get in touch with Harold by texting him

thanks johnny

there will be a kids hunt nov. 1st

bbt

btt

ran at pen today had 50 dogs wall to wall running they covered whole pen and it was fast. best day since big pen was opened back up reminded me of pen when it was first opened years ago.

Need to turn my numbers in not gone get to make it

btt

btt