4 hour speed and drive only
No scratching

1st place-New Polaris Ranger
2nd place-New alpha tracking system
3rd place-New hunting rifle
4th place-New dog box
5th place-New hunting rifle

6th-10th places will receive entry fee back plus dog feed

These prizes will be based on a minimum of 150 hounds entered.

I will start taking numbers September 1st.
My number is 870-451-4277
Or call dad at 870-583-6212

Call Runt Kidd for info on hotels and kennel info at the fair grounds in Hope Ar. His number is 870-826-6048.

Re: Polaris hunt at Kountry Korner

Btt

Got over 200 numbers out! Shaping up to be a good hunt. I will post hunters names and your numbers on here one day this week. Please if your not coming let me know. Thanks!

I need 2 numbers any 2 of these if still open 41,55,85,86,121&122

DONT FORGET MY NUMBERS KYLE THANKS

I'm calling all of Louisiana,Mississippi,Arkansas,Missouri,Texas,Oklahoma and any state I might have missed out to come challenge me!!! Last hunt I was at I carried away everything but the fence around the man's fox pen Moonlight,Parker and Davis,747,Big Creek,I want yall to know I got one more spot to fill in my garage and it's gonna be filled on the 25th! Moonlight I'm coming after your ass big boy!

I'm taking the Polaris Donnie Valentine you can have the rest. Oh yeh bring your buddy Roy Magee too if y'all think your bad enough

Don't put me in the middle of any of this. I'm in Indiana at work and will not be able to attend anyways. So good luck and Happy Hunting.

Dont sing it bring it!!!!!!!!!! Ive seen the wind blow out the south before???????

Jimmy you all talk. Anytime,Anywhere. I will out run you with my 3 legged house dog.

Let me tell u one thing Roy if it wasn't for me you wouldn't know how to fox hunt. I taught you everything you know. By the way all your dogs is from my bloodline even that house dog

Three words Rough and Ready

PURVIS u like it rough and when ur butt heals u will be ready. Come out Sometime Valentine I bet u dont show cause Big Moonlight going to jerk that lil curl in ur hair straight.

Mr Donnie called it before i hope my cull can actually get in a race with his athletes, no disrespect intended, looking forward to this showdown!! Yall better have em fueled up..

Title that Polaris to " TIC TURD" Turdhill Kennels!!

What about top notch????????

WILL IT BE SOMEBODY TO PLACE 1ST-4TH AT THIS ONE?

Dont yaw forget about (Tha Judge) Teat!!!

NOW DATS DUR FUNNI

Keep on talking about all them other boys and you all have forgot about the not so shaggy dogs!!! Better watch out for them July's coming from the north!

That 1 threw 4 want ever happen again , Valentine got lucky again !!

Marshall all the way

Watched and seen his run u mite not want to count him out.

I heard Mr. Stokes and his HERO Mr. Miller have DEMON DAN primed and ready for this hunt. When yall leave the hunt yall will be saying we have been DEMONIZED.

Let's take a guess of top 10 dogs enter dogs name not kennel or owner and let's give the hounds a lil recognition and see which one came closest at the end

DEMON DAN

CHICK--N--BLACK

Franklin

I'm with him 100% chicken black

IM BACK HOWARD CO KENNEL STEP ASIDE LET OL'DAD TAKE THE WHEEL MNG ROLLIN ONCE AGAIN

If demon dan wins this hunt we all need to quit and start fishing!!!

Demon and Dan is 2 different dogs, the dog u are referring to is danger dan. so whoever u are u need to get all your facts straight before you talk about me on here!

FACT OF THE MATTER IS I DON'T THINK ANYBODY IS GOING FISHING ANYTIME SOON.I ALSO HEARD MR. STOKES HAS BEEN GETTING OUT RUN BY SOME YOUNG GUNS.

chick n black cant run with franklin. hes way too much hound for her

DONNIE V IS GOING TO CLEAN YA'LL BOY'S OUT HE'S FEEDING THE HEAT.

Ol Chick may not can outrun him be she can dam sure out smart him and you can book that and Ps this is my name I don't have to hide behind a fake name

This is to Mr ghost rider and Mr I know too, why don't u meet me at Mr Hagan's fox pen one day and let's see what u got or will your dogs hide behind trees just like you are hiding behind a fake name

Mr. Stokes I'm trying to build you and your dog's confidence up before this hunt.i have nothing but the upmost respect for you and Demon Dan for all the accomplishments and money yall have won. His record speaks for its self. I don't have hounds anymore because of my job. But if I decide to get back in will you sell me your culls because the seem to be better than what you are keeping and as for hiding behind trees you might want to get behind one to keep from getting embarrassed. I will not comment on this anymore. Good luck to you and Demon Dan.

ya'll hear that??? DONNIE V GIVING YA'LL A EARLY HALLOWEEN TRICK ON THE 25TH

Watch out for them Howard County Boys !!!!!!

Us LSU boys going to have u Arkansas boys calling them hogs come sat.

Come on boys im the best there is the best there was and the best th r re will ever be. HEATH, STEVE MORRISON, CURTIS,CHICKEN FARMER ,ADAM ,THE BROTHER , KELLY V ROY M,When I leave next sat u going to no why they call me BIG DADDY???

Got 250 numbers out! Dad has ordered the Polaris ranger and it is a red 570 model. Remember to let me know if your not coming. Call Runt for hotel and kennel info. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Attention Northern Louisiana Residents!!! There is a Flood Predicted for Northern Louisiana on October the 25 th from Noon too 3pm. It is Predicted that there will be Heavy down pours of tears coming from Big Daddy Valentine's eyes on his way back home. Please don't try and call him and brag because he will be doctoring a severe case of the red A##!

Valentine did not go to Bart's so I'm pretty sure that's not him talking because he's not even running dogs I heard !!! He knows to hide !!

Those LSU boys will probably do what their football team does. CHOKE !!!!

Especially when they played Auburn !!!

Gonna be lots of boys , I have won more in this pen then anywhere I been , can't wait to spank lil Kyle Efird and the favorites Parker / Davis kennel !!! The moon will shine !!!

Lol!!!!! We will be there!! Have a nice week.

Its funny how a little fame will go to your head.you used to be a good old boy Heath. Now you got that nose stuck up so high,you better watch out if it rains you might drown.remember what goes around comes around. Good luck hope y'all do well in the hunt.

I still know how to post my name !! Where you at YELLOW?

1 2