​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OTE BUDDY HUNT RESULTS

From OTE we would like to thank everyone that attended our buddy hunt. Even with the near 100 degree heat we had some good running. congrats to every one that placed.
The results are as follows and sorry we did not get the breeding but feel free to list it.

1-511-285- State lyne Kennels-Callahan Fla.
2. 2- 285 Bo Scurry Blackshear Ga.
3. 441-265- Carlton Milton -Ludowici Ga.
4. 11- 245- Dale Middelton- Seville Fla.
5. 8 -240- Baldwin Bay Kennels -Baldwin Fla.
6. 71-230- Ga July Kennels -Fitzgerald Ga.(Rooster)
7. 70- 215- Blue Dot (greg Bennett) - Glen St. Mary Fla.
8. 125-205-Danny Robinson- Glen St. Mary Fla.
9. 411-185-Neil Midleton- Ludowici Ga.
10. 961-185-State Lyne Kennels-Callahan Fla.

Re: OTE BUDDY HUNT RESULTS

All the talk about GA July and every one and they only placed one? Boy I thought they had something. Well they did too but that's not the case.

Hunter - you want to go with them them -they hunt in the wild and they will be glad to have you -they are about is good fellowship and fox hunting give them a call if you want enjoy it today fellows

Hunter you don't understand you need to go sit in a deer stand

I can say one thing they had One that had the best number on a hound I ever seen

1st-Temple's Ringo(Black River Red Head x Black River Termite).10th-Temple's Hank(Mountain Man T x Monica T)

2nd place hound Shuman Hardrock & Yawn pasty

Congrats to Carlton and Neil tibet heat come down and struck in my back yard, lol, Also to big E and statelyne kennels,and to all the other winners, 7th pl Hi ridge mandy( ch. RD'S Jesse james × hi ridge brandy)...9th pl Breadmans lil boy(ch RD's Jesse james x RD's tiny)

Congratulations to all that placed. We had some kinda of fun. That what fox hunting suppose to be about the fellowship. If you can't have fun in something you love don't do it. Hunter will be back will you.

3rd place: Milton's Blondie (Hagan's Buddy x H&H Fergie).... Had a great time, congrats to all who placed!

5th place Lynn's Jane Ch.East Coast Dylan X Pure Country Lexus

I sure hate I couldn't make it but it looked like FL won 6-4 over Ga

6th place rooster's echo-lovetts sarge x lovetts tally thanks for all the fun guys congrats to everyone who ran and ready to do it again!!! And hunter don't be such a poor sport everybody had fun i hope

Thanks ote for a good time and great steak!! Was that steak?

When the next buddy hunt?

What was the 98 hound

Hagan's Buddy x waldreps sister ll buddy is willow oak jumper x shrupps Kelly sue and sister is pacman on top and blacksnake bottom

Congrats to everyone it was a fun hunt but a little warm

Congrats to the Tibet Heat, Carlton and Neal. You boys Smoked em Out! LoL!!! God Bless
Bobby

Congrats to all that placed, Rooster ole Echo has made you proud again he is a nice young hound, Greg somebody told me ole Blue Dot is Brindle you and Wesley have been holding out on me.

Can not believe that they have not said anything good about the joe dog it score 25 points

Ga Y boy do I need to cull the 98 dog

I do not know about that it was moving good at the end of the hunt

10-4

Thanks Mr Billy I have enjoyed him truly and I credit it too my kennel partners jabo and victor and Lee and Mr 75 for lots of help too... those sarge pups are something else.... Mr sonny Lovett can breed them see you at red gate I got a January I'm gonna run