​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
At Stud Ch. Lakehill's Stride - Hattiesburg, MS

I am proud to announce that I have purchased Ch. Lakehill’s Stride and offering him at stud. Stride is the LA State Field Dual and Bench Champion. He has already produced field champions and his pups are winning puppy, derby, 2 day and 3 day hunts. He is a 27 inch black and tan with white points. If interested in breeding to Stride give me a call at(601-270-0466 or 601-270-1297).
Stud fee - $200.00 Thanks, Glen Cascio

Re: At Stud Ch. Lakehill's Stride - Hattiesburg, MS

What's he out of thx

Sire Wild Goose Tommy
Dam Pawee's Pepper

No disrespect to the hound because he is a great one. But I'm not sure he is a CH. If I'm right he has to win a 3 day 5 hour each day hunt?? Good luck to your program he can produce great pups. Just letting you know you might have been given wrong info. Again no disrespect intended at all. Happy Hunting.

I may be wrong but a dog can place in the top 3 in a 3 day and top 3 on the bench all in the same hunt and that makes dual champ please correct me if I am wrong

La. state was only a 2 day.

He won the 2013 central Louisiana all-age & also the combination along with classiest hound at this hunt which is a 2day hunt 5 hr each day. The Louisiana state is 3 days ! He was good hound .

When did he win the La.state?

Yes he did win the 2013 Central La. But that does not make him a CH?? I never knew of him winning The La. State. Again i am just wanting the man that paid money for him to know what he has and not what he was told.. Not at all am i downing this hound he is a real deal producer and is a very smart an good looking hound. Can not go wrong breeding to him.

I know what the rules states a hound must run aleast 15 hrs to become champion. It can be 3 , 5 hr days or 8&7 hrs in two days for the chase or horn to recognize them as champion. So I Guess guys just put winner in front of your hound so it don't bother some on here.

ifsb will be down to that level soon. its in the works. you can buy anything.

Trent Hollingsworth is correct. Stride did when the central la hunt. Yes it was a 2 day so NO he is not
Considered a champion. He is however a bench champion! Was BIS at the World Cup! 👍

Thank you Trent Hollingsworth and Morgan West for straightening out my mistake. No harm, no foul, nobody has paid to breed to Stride thinking he was a Champion. Happy Hunting.

Great!!! Just tring to help out. Good luck he is a fine hound!! Happy hunting..

I may be wrong here but if he is a bench champion then he can be recognized as Ch Lakehill's Stride

Jeff you are correct and that is how he is registered!

( f ) and ( b) ch. use to work pretty well to let me know what kind of ch. a dog is

guys, I do not know all about what is a champion but I believe he is a outstanding hound. I was a judge at a few hunts that he won and he could run his game. he is a good looking hound as you would want to see and outstanding in the field, therefore he should be what we as hunters are looking far.

I'm sure he is a good hound and good producer . Just make it simple like Charlie said (b) (d)or(f) ch ? What is it ?

I was flipping through the Hunters Horn and seen a hound that got registered out of him. The Horn has him as WC BCh Lakehills Stride. So he has the label correct. I've heard a lot about this hound, never seen him in person, but they say he's something to look at and watch run. Hope y'all have good luck with him. 3 Ch's in one litter ain't no accident, that's good breeding and hard work.

We have a litter of Ch Lakehills Strides for sale. There are 5 pups 4 males and 1 gyp. Their mama has 2 crosses of Lakehills rusty and 1 cross terrebonnes benji. Call Paul West for info 318-447-9039