​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alpha hunt next weekend at Deep South

I will be there Friday afternoon to start taking entries we will also take entries sat Mor look like a good hunt shaping up we have the alpha tracking Mach a TT-15 collar a Johnson tracking collar a quick shot antina a fifty dollar off quick track collar 2000 pounds of show time dog feed I would like thank Garmin , show time , Johnson for the help with this hunt they Realy steped up to help with this also we will have roll call at 5:30 so we can cast as soon as the judges can see the numbers hope to see everyone there also if u have number an not use them please turn them in any questions call me 6014085001 thanks

Re: Alpha hunt next weekend at Deep South

Btt

Who is going to win it lol

Webb an Eley 747 mafia big creek hi pressure top notch these will be the one to beat

Btt

Well dang I thought it was gonna be a hunt looks like all us little guys just need to stay home !! Looks like the winnners have already been called out!! Congrats boys

Well TNT u know it is Deep South it don't turn out like some people think it will its a big place an a lot of room to run hope to see everyone there

Are you to put placing a on this post or the happy hunt one

Congrats for one of the best hunts we been to tip my hat

It's amazing how before the hunt this post was btt everyday but now hunts over they must have lost there computer!!

I agree with T&T us little boys should have stayed home!

Who all placed?

Jennings are you going to post the results? It's not like you have to put breedings all you did was write who the dog belonged to!

Joker no I am not putting it on here an I don't remember a joker placing a dog so it Realy does not matter to u

Joker the real reason Jennings is not putting the results on here is because he dosent want the whole world to know that the same 5 people took all 20 places out of 120 dogs! It was a great hunt but would be a better hunt if there were different people figuring the scores! I personally will not attend again.

Ok first fact the reason I am not putting them on here is my computer crashed rd is going to do it an I type this on my phone an don't blame people for your sorry dogs they belong to u an no one else if u do not know what a dog is I recommend u going to another profession an the ones that won well it was no fluke they know what a dog looks like if u need them to show u I think I can arrange it an as for as score u could have come in there an figure them several came in an look at it so this all goes to u have sorry doge period an if u don't like what I said just give me a call

This ain't about anyone's dogs especially not mine! I could careless about placing. The fact everyone needs to see is you are the wrong person to be in charge! Happy hunting club needs someone who is honest and dosent play favorites to run there hunts and then they wouldn't lose feild trailers not because their dogs aren't good but because of your smart mouth. My dog may not have placed and that's ok but you are gonna say 79 of other peoples dogs are trash! Yea ok only your friends dogs are good! Anyone else can have a hunt same pen same people running in the hunt almost every place will be someone different let you get in charge and we see you blame it on the dogs. Good day

Yea yea fact and fact !! I was a judge in the hunt and I'm gonna tell u , the dogs that placed were by far the best dogs ther the running was good but got hot quick!! The dogs that kept the hunt going did well!! A lot of dog were not in race but on the road . If u want your dogs judged on the road go to another hunt ! The hunt was put on by good people and honest judges! Maybe you'll come next year , then again maybe not!! Got luck and happy hunting!!

I never said there dogs sorry just yours who ever you are I just hope this but hurts u enough to come out the closet if u want to talk anymore call me r just keep hideing be hind your keybord

MR.JENNINGS,THERE ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE THESE LEGEND KEYBOARD HUNTERS.

Well Mr Fact I feel like you are directing that towards us as one of the 5 because we put 3 in the top 5 and one more in top 20 I'm say this when ever you feel froggy just jump and name the place and I'll be there with our pack and I'll hurt your feelings one on one worse than they've ever been hurt!!! Jennings you put on a top of line hunt we enjoyed it that's the first time we've been to the pen in years and can't wait to go back!

Sounds like Someone went home sad ,

This is why the fox hunting is going down bc of people like that. I had a dog sitting 3rd at half time and didn't place you don't see me crying. I enjoyed the hunt and will be back next time Jennings don't like people get to you. Happy hunting