​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
East Coast Masters

First want to congratulate all of the winners and the dogs that simply finished this extremely tough hunt.Shane Bonavita/ BC Kennels - watch out he may be coming to a town near you. HaHa.
Lenny as usual you did it first class my friend. Already can't wait for the All American we will have a blast like old times.
Judges- WOW. If you have never got to spend a few days with the likes of Marvin Ricks, Pete Warren, Bill McGee, Jamie Brown, Raymond Shaw and the likes of these gentleman. Working like a well oiled machine. Well let me tell ya, you owe it to yourself and to the sport we all love to jump in there and judge like this. Thanks guys for the great three days.
Want to really thank Davis Hallman for coming and doing the bench show. I think the bench show is a very important aspect of what we do and to have someone as qualified as Davis there was very important. Thanks man.
Caskey family, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. Great place to hold a field trial.
Folks, get out and take the family and enjoy a field trial soon, whether judging, running, or just socializing. We are so fortunate to have the many facilities that we have in South Carolina and the surrounding states. Support them and have some fun. See you all soon.
Feel sure Lenny will post some results soon as he recoups. Very Very special group of winning hounds.
One last thing. We were not fortunate to have Clyde Sutton helping to lead our judges as he usually does. Keep Clyde in your thoughts and prayers while they get through the loss suffered by their family this past week.