​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Well bred Gyp coming in.....Seeking Opinions

Trying to get a few opinions here....Got a gyp coming in now....She is a full littermate to OTB Coot's mama which is off Lofton's Bethlehem (Drum) x Payless Tiny.....I could go to Jaybird and hope for another Coot but trying to get some other ideas....She was not weak houred and I'm looking for some more pep in the step.....Opinions

Re: Well bred Gyp coming in.....Seeking Opinions

Lewis' Buzz is throwing some really nice pups with good speed.

Trent Loper has a dog called Black Smoke Guniea D that's throwing good pups

Brett I agree with you on that!!

I wouldn't be scared to bring her to 747's Hydrill L.J!! I like the pups I got off him right now!!

MR. KENNETH, WE HAVE NEWTON'S MACK OFF OF HAMMERDOWN ACE AND SPIRES PEGGY.WE ARE QUITE SURE THAT MACK WILL INCREASE SPEED IN ANY LITTER .CALL 334-210-1319 FOR MORE INFORMATION ,THANKS.

Coots off tiny not Tina. Coot and your gyp are half sisters bud lol. Gerald Rogers has a dog I d breed her to named tebo. He off of Courtney terrebonne and Courtney's April. April is also off drum.

To the one who knows.....Sorry....U are right and I knew that but I guess I had one of those moments....My mistake.....but I did get my name right....Thanks for the correction. ..

Go to jaybird that's my opinion , the dog that I placed at the southern star is off Dottie which Dottie is off of Tina and terrebone , just my opinion .

Heard coot herself was breed to LJ , someonelse must think the same Spankie!!

Results are steadily coming in!! Go to the hound of the year LIL D

Can't say anything about that !! I breed to him!!