​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ogeechee River 1 Day

The Ogeechee River 1 Day will be held September 19-20, 2014 at the United Fox Pen in Swainsboro Ga. The Bench show will be Fri. the 19th at 7:30. We will be giving away 4000lbs of dog feed to the category's and HGA. The hunt will be run under National rules. All Age and Derby will be run together, scored separately. We will have plenty of good judges to look at your hounds. The pen is in great shape with plenty of game. To reserve your numbers call Jake and Ellen Patrick at 912-728-3411. Look forward to seeing you all there. This will be a good tune-up for the Tenn. and NC State.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Ogeechee River 1 Day

btt

We had our final meeting last night before the upcoming 1day hunt. Everything is looking good. Rawhide and his wife will be serving breakfast and lunch for the judges and hunters. Along with all the other great improvements already made at the pen, they are in the process of completely remodeling the kitchen and eating area. We have a good slate of judges lined up to look at your hounds. There is a good chance of rain every day next week, and the temps are supposed to be a lot cooler. We will also have our raffle, and could use any items Directors or members would like to donate. Still time to get numbers before the hunt. Call Jake or Ellen at 912-728-3411. If I can be of any assistance, feel free to give me a call at 912-269-2780.
God Bless
Bobby

I seen Joseph Puccio dogs run this week he is bring some heat to the hunt Joey Keel and the Edenfield better watch out.

How's the running been holding up heard mixed views on it

Mr. Foster, I was at the East Ga. 1 day, 2 weeks ago and the running was not great. Being concerned because of our upcoming hunt, I asked several of the judges how the game situation looked. I was assured by every judge I asked that lack of game was not the problem. It was 96 degrees that day and extremely dry and the hounds just couldn't stay on the game. I talked to Rawhide Thursday morning and he told me they had gotten a little rain since the East Ga. There is a chance of rain every day next week, so maybe we'll get some more. Also the high temp for Saturday is supposed to be around 81. As always I guess we're at the mercy of mother nature. If you don't have numbers yet, get some and come join us. We'll be glad to have you.
God Bless
Bobby

Thank ya sir and yes we do have numbers

Joseph went to N.C. and got A dog he add Bobby Parker and Marvin to his hit list.

Just be there to see is all I know. But, I am no danger to carry any hardware home.

I spoke with Rawhide last night and he said they had got about an inch of rain a couple of days ago, and got a nice shower yesterday afternoon. There is an 80 percent chance of rain for Friday. The temps for Sat. are supposed to be low 60s Sat. morning and low 80s for the high. It looks like it's going to be good weather for the hunt. Look forward to seeing everyone.
God Bless
Bobby

Good luck in the morning fellows. Sure would love to be there. The Ogeechee 3 day and 1 day are two hunts my daddy always looked forward to and so do I. I just couldn't make it this year but I know it will be a great hunt.

The running is good so far Derrick nice cool breeze gonna be a good one u take care of you and we will be looking to see u real soon at the next hunt

Good job joseph on placing you did bring home some hardware that what you do with good dogs. God Bless Marvin

Congrats to everyone that placed good hunt