​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tennessee State 2014 Update

Time is approaching fast leading up to our annual hunt. Just wanted to let everyone know that we currently have 32 confirmed judges coming and 6 more pending. So if you were worrying about judges, worry no more!! Also, along with our prizes of money, dogfeed, a Garmin tracking collar raffle, we now have an added purse made by John Allen with Black Gold Dogfood to be given away. One more final surprise is after some digging around in the past, we have found that the largest Tennessee State Field Trial consisted of 512 dogs. This year we would love to break that record with 513+ and if we succeed we have another added purse donated in the amount of $300.00. This extra purse totally depends on you and I know you can do it! You still have time to get your numbers by callin Amy @ 423-442-3430. Can't wait to see you there!

Re: Tennessee State 2014 Update

Is this hunt still on? Can't seem to get answer at this telephone number! Need all age and derby number. If some one has a numbers and going to turn them in please email the number
Thanks
Cherrie Hill Kennel
Frank Gardner

Yes this hunt is still on and I am a very busy woman. If you have called me this week I apologize In haven't gotten around to calling you back yet due several circumstances. You will get a return call just have a little patience please.

I don't mean to sound snappy but everytime there's not an instant response don't assume something's cancelled or your not gonna receive a phone call back. Give a person a chance cause you never know what all is on someone else's plate. I've tried really hard to accommodate everyone that needed me and I hope I have been very kind to each and everyone of you. And by the way "hunter" man up and use your real name next time, but in the meanwhile you have a good day

Amy will you give me a call 501-289-0555

I will put my name and this is worst I ever had getting numbers for a hunt. 2 years back to back. I have 5 different hunters thst ain't going just from the way they were treated or ignored.
The truth is just the truth.

If you wanna talk truth lets talk truth. You called my house and I spoke with you and because I didn't haven't the number you wanted you refused to take any numbers and said you'd just get your numbers when you got there, now that's the truth. As for your 5 other people if they've called my house and left a message-then their call has been returned. If they called and didn't leave a message how am I supposed to call back? There's only one person that can be assigned to each person so if telling you that number is gone makes me rude then I'm sorry. As for anything else, I'm not, I've done my job.

Amy replied to my email and telephone calls and was very nice. We need to support this hunt. I think some members of this hunt has been working very hard to clean up the kitchen that will last a long time for the hunters. So come and enjoy the hunt
Have a good day
Frank Gardner

Thank you Frank for your support. If we all work together we will have a great hunt.

Is the bench show after first days running or Wednesday night

Amy, if big John D. will promise he is for sure NOT coming I am sure there will be more hunters show up.Keep up the good work.

Elmer, this year we are gonna have it on Thursday night. It will be a first for us for we usually have it on Wednesdsy night but we thought it would help the people that have to work have a little more time to get there and get their chores done.

Can the scratched hounds still be able to be showed

Yes Frank, you can still show them.

Hi Amy I'm looking to get some numbers if u could give me a call 804-539-3989 Randy

Hunter use your real name so she know who's kissing

Like using my real name? Lol.

I was wondering the same thing what kind of church oh I know like he is -critical