​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MSHDA

On behalf of David Smith and the Officers of the MSDHA, we would like to thank each and every person who took time to call the politicians. This shows what sticking together and helping each other can do. And for those who ask the question what does the MSHDA do for $10, sit back and watch. If you can't say something positive, don't say nothing at all. But if you must, fill free to call me first, 228-363-2195. We won this Battle but we are far from winning the war. We are having our state meeting in Jackson at Penn's Fish house on Lakeland Drive today at 6:00 p.m. Hope to see you there.

Re: MSHDA

Kermie I can't speak for everyone but I am very greatful for all that you guys do to keep this sport alive.

" Ditto " to that Ray!

Thanks to you fellows for all the hard work and dedication yall put into this to keep our sport alive

Who all placed last week in the hunt?

Not sure on who all won or placed we didn't make the final cut. But I can tell that is was an outstanding hunt. More scores from judges than I've ever seen. They worked really hard. The pen had none stop wall to wall running.

Why is the first post from 2014? Yes I herd it was good hunt also but not sure why the results haven't been posted yet!

Who won?

Btt.

Results?

Does anyone have any idea of who done what? Or why does it seem to be secret? Thanks in advance.

Hunt results are now posted on the results page