​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
The Georgia Grand Prix- Field Trial-

The Georgia Grand Prix is inviting all Fox Hunters to attend our next 4 hour Speed and Drive open Field Trial on Saturday morning November 8, 2014

This will be held at Ed Bacon's Fox Hunting Preserve, Junction City, Georgia.

Free Food and Free Jokes,Bragging and Tall Tall Lies will be served Friday Night and Saturday Morning, so don't miss it!

Entry fee is $50 per hound and Prizes of $30 per hound will be total and calculated, with a 50%, 30% and 20% pay back to top 3 hounds, along with Plaques

Each hound will be looked at and honestly judged!

To reserved your best hound a spot to run in this hunt, call Mr. Buddy Tallman At 770-775-9140
For information about fox pen or running, call Drayton Stillwell 334-298-9909

Re: The Georgia Grand Prix- Field Trial-

I BET THIS IS GONNA BE A FAST FAST PEN IN NOVEMBER.

Re: The Georgia Grand Prix- 2014 fastest hound

D Stilwel has ordered a PLAQUE 1st place gets 2014 fastest hound Newton Fiveash has already told Mrs Irene to clear a place on mantle for the plaque. He,s got confidence in a old Vern but it ant gona happen Mrs Irene I need that plaque. My wife ask me how come I dont bring something home well Im ready I use to depend on Smiley for my goodies now Black Jack is moving up. Buddy

Georgia Grand Prix Money Hunt November 8, 2014

Dividing $30 per hound entered,
Paying back:
1st place 50%
2nd place 30%
3rd place 20%

Plaques to 1st thru 10th place Speed and Drive Hounds

Also, Caps to 1st thru 10th place Speed and Drive Hounds

Food----Fun---and---Lies, don't miss it!

To those who need an address for GPS systems. 2055 Fox Run rd Junction City Ga. 31812 Hope To have a good hunt the game is running fast an taking in plenty of territory grease those hounds up an be ready to see some crossings it looks like those Ala. hunters are out to take some money home. Good Luck Buddy

D Stilwell told me today he has a few nights open those of you who would like to let your dogs ck out pen,you will love the speed, ck. give him a call phone # at previous paragraph.

Drayton you said there is going to be some cooking FRI nite before hunt an a lot of B.S. Me an Fiveash can handle B S , what are you going to come up with food. hot dogs,hamburgers, the ALA. men might like to have a chitling sandwich. I think Brandon Pritchard loves them Hog Maws, Buddy

Mr.Buddy I thought about serving some good-old Opossum Fat, Hog Jawls and Sweet Potatoes, think they would like that? YUM YUM!

MR.BUDDY,I SEE YOU TALKING A LOT OF B.S TO FIVE ASH ABOUT STEAK,THAT'S WHAT I LIKE.I HOPE WE CAN AFFORD TO BUY A CAN OF BEANS AFTER WE LEAVE OVER Y'ALLS WAY.

STARTED RUNNING SMILIE THIS WEEK & HE HAS RAN OUTSTANDING THIS WEEK TO BE FAT & OUT OF SHAPE.I CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME PUPS OFF OF HIM STARTED.I THINK HE IS GONNA THROW SOME NICE ONES.

Usualy I dont get atached to a hound but ol smillie never let me down lv that dog. we will have us a steak any who wants bring one plenty places to cook one Draton loves to cook OLD JR EDWARDWS will trade you a good hound for a plate chitterlins. I dont guess you ever knew ED THACKSton lived Griffin, he would have all hunters over have fried chitterlins or boiled anually turn dogs loose open running then. Mr ED Bacon Didnt miss them chitterlings Draton goa have hot dog hambergers .

Brandon Fiveash hasnt been back,since I put the hurt on him with a hound that came from him. He still owes me that steak, I think he is running at a pen down south, He cant stand the pressure me an Drayton put on him I will be glad to fatten my dogs up to slow them down if he will come back an run with us. Buddy

WE MAY HAVE TO EAT ONE OF MR.DRAYTONS HOTDOGS SO WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO ENTER OUR DOGS SAT.MORNING.HOPE OUR OLD DOGS CAN GET IN THE RACE OVER THERE.THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE.

There is no Motel in Butler the closest town to the hunt. I guess it will be best to ck. map to find the best place to spend nite, looking forward to a good 4hrs running with some good hounds, I done put the hurt on Fiveash an Vern looking for new blood. I havent got nobody else to pick on since that July man left[ Rodney ] an moved to Texas we miss him he needs to move back to Ga. Buddy

How many numbers are out? How big is pen?? Thanks in advance!!

Cody we have got about 70 numbers out,everything looking good for a good hunt I ran last week got to see a lot of crossings game in good shape an running good. Larry Wiggins July all out man and I had all night running, running so good my dogs cant go this week need rest. Buddy

Sounds good Mr. Buddy! How big is the pen?? Thanks in advance!!

200ac. Cody

Ya'll Come-on!

Come on let's here the line up. Will it be a Triple P and Rob Griffin show again like last hunt.

Well we had a good feel it nite Fri. Dale Edwards Ala man ran a good continder ole Red Man,looking good, Tillman Jonson ran a cracker jack July . Buddy Tallman ran a couple hard tacks ,Ray clark had a couple females lookig sharp. but ill take em all on at the hunt Buddy

IT'S GONNA BE A TOUGH FIELD AT THIS ONE.THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD HOUNDS COMING FROM DIFFERENT STATES.

THERE IS ONE THING I GOT TO SAY "SWEET BABY JANE"!!!

SHE IS RIGHT & READY!!!

SOUTH BRYAN,BUDDY MORRIS,BUBBA CHANDLER,BRIAN LAMEY,WILL BE A FEW NAMES TO PUT IN THIS CONVERSATION AS A CONTENDER.EVERYBODY HAS THERE DOGS IN GREAT SHAPE & HAS PROVEN HOUNDS.IT'S GONNA BE INTERESTING.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY.

Well we gona put the pressure on Brandon,hes gona wonder where the yellow went, Its going to be good to see some July color in this race, Mr Chandler gona put the pressure where it belongs on the front end.I done seen another July looking good, there is some gray Fox got in the pen, the little turds run good..I ant sure old Fiveash dog Vern will run one. they run around camp house an looking good. we soo gona have a good time. ant nothing better than eating Dayton Stillwels sausage an bisquets an watch a good fox race Buddy P.S. we gona need plenty coffee.

We coming to do a little triple p mowing! U got us last time with that July want happen again!lol

ALL I'M SAYING IS "SWEET BABY JANE"!!!

MY PARTNER HAS HER HOT & READY!!!OLD SANDY WILL JUST BE ALONG TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.GOT ANOTHER LIL UNIT TO TRY THIS TIME "BOUNCY TIME"!!!

THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD HUNTERS COMING TO THIS ONE THAT AINT COMING TO CLAP!THEY ARE COMING FROM MISS,AL,SC,FL,&GA.YOU GONNA HAVE A LOT MORE THAN TRIPLE P TO MOW THIS TIME.

I got a call has there been any changes for hunt, called Mr. Stilwell every thing is the same. still 4 hrs however I am going to have Brandon sweating Milo just dont take no prisoners,looking forward to some fun an good fellowship. Brandon hope your new dog looks good ole Smiley needs some pups. Buddy

Wondering what state is gonna take home the #1 spot?I have herd of a lot of good hunters coming & plan on smoking out Triple P & Rob this time!!!All I can say is if they do they better be prepared for war!!!I talked to Brandon yesterday & he said that "SWEET BABY JANE" is primed & ready!!!I bet Rob is as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof!!!He will be throwing up hr before cast!!!

Surely Triple P aint running no puppy in a hunt like this!!!That's like takimg a knife to a gun fight!!!

So is this hunt going to be a 4hr or 5 ? And will there be scratching?

We will cast at daybreak
Run four hours
Dogs that loaf,
Excessive babbling,
or Dogs that plain quit,
Will be Scratched.
Shouldn't have any of this happening though, sounds like a excellent group of hounds coming to this hunt.
Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Who ? ( Rob Pritchard )

3 p's 1 R Kennels

Sweet Baby Jane!!!!

Brandon, do you think the black gal is a nicer dog than jane?

JOHN THEY ARE BOTH NICE GYPS.I WOULDN'T CULL EITHER ONE.THEY BOTH HAVE POTENTIAL OF WINNING ANYTIME THEY ARE CAST.BILLY MELVIN PROBABLY HAS HIS OPINION ALSO.I LIKE BOTH OF EM & THEY BOTH WILL BE AT THE HUNT NEXT SAT.THEY ARE BOTH RUNNING DESCENT RITE NOW.I'M NOT GOING TO SAY MUCH GOOD ABOUT A DOG THAT IS ALIVE.

Brandon you are right I owned both of them and you always had a good feeling when you droped the tailgate with either one in the box you felt like you might just have a chance to get your name called out, I wish they were about 10 months old and they were in my kennel again. Good luck in Georgia

I've watched both of them put on a show more than once. I never saw them both at the same time. I have always wandered which one was faster.

Don't count us boys out from the sunshine state fellers.
Deep South boys are coming to a pen near you soon.

Well hunters this day an time anything is possable. I had a call wanting to know the closest airport or helicoptor pad to land, to send a couple hounds well I had to think,but I called Fiveash to see if he could move a few cows around to make a landing strip He said it wouldnt be no problem, one pasture had a lot B.S but you could drive around it. so get in touch with Fiveash when you get out watch where you step. Have a good Flight Buddy

How many numbers are out for this hunt? And who will be bringing the heat?

Buddy and triple p are the dominate super heros at this one the rest is deer hunters! Buddy has the Georgia volunteer fire dept on standby to put out the brush fires in the pen. Drayton been juicing Yotes in chicken necks heard there was almost hundred numbers out in a two hundred acre pen. Going to be a cluster for sure. Brandon dogs so fast they been running thru the fence while practicing buddy has got a VIP parking spot already reserved and Wells Fargo assigned to pick up pay day. Them miss boys bringing rabbit beagles to try to compete with these race horses lol Brandon and buddy has rented matching tuxedos for this special occasion should be cute. Stay tuned they been meeting at night rehearsing a song Buddy wrote called (ur money will be ours) lol

I have gave out 93 # dont know how many will show, Brandon P an I have discussed trading dogs for the hunt,that way no one will know where the yellow went.im already making excusses my best dog couldnt make the turn fast enough an hit the gate Drayton had to repair the gate and I had to withdraw that hound, but youll want have worry about that happening with some of the Julys leading the race they know how to make the turn all they got to do is follow? ? looking to have great hunt

I promise you there will be a July take this one to the house.

A JULY WON THE LAST TIME!I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ME & MY OL'PLUGS!THESE THINGS WE GOT ARE SLOW & CAN'T RUN WITH THEM FAST JULY'S.

Brandon......that's the most honest statement that you have ever posted on masterfox! And mannnn you have posted a lot!!!! You'll post your piece on (the scientific study that the atmospheric pressure has on the breeding on coyotes on mars) if it was posted on masterfox!! If Miniature Dotsons hoop-jumping was posted on here you would comment on it! You ll post on a hunt that was in North Dakota "congrats to the winner and sorry we couldnt make it this one had a ball game I had to go to! I heard it was a good one and fast good running!.....that's a fine hound that won it Mr. ######!" Ha! You'll post on anything! And you get so upset on here all the time trading words all the time with other hunters! But the way you have posted on this hunt "Sweet Baby Jane" has already won it and you ll probably win second and third since they are only paying back the top three! Good luck! It seems like Georgia is TRIPLE P'S state! Good luck to all! Happy Hunting!

Sounds like somebody is a little jealous it take hard work with these hounds and brandon puts in his time with his dogs that's why he can go to hunts and place consistently in the top 5. Im sure he will give you some pointers if needed

I've been doing some asking around here in the sunshine state. I wanna know more about the deep South mafia

Who won ?

MR.BUDDY TALLMAN, WORD HAS IT THAT WHILE YOU AND MR STILLWELL WERE SLEEPING LAST NIGHT, THERE WAS A VISIT FROM PAULA DEEN. NOT SURE ABOUT THE RUMORS BUT YOU CAN ASK JACOB. HEARD YOU HAD A GOOD HUNT. FRANK GARDNER IS STILL ON CLOUD 9 ABOUT HIS WIN. COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO A BETTER PERSON EXCEPT MR TALLMAN. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

Mr. Frank Gardner won with a solid track-running walker hound.

this hound must be five years old. hes still running good to beat saturday mornning specials. thats what a good three day can do

Can someone post results top ten thanks

Heard this highly anticipated run off was
A let down.
Just saying !

A Duece and a Half won the Georgia Grand-Prix. Wooooooow

1 2