​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GARLAND CO OUTSIDE FALL HUNT

WE ARE HAVING OUR FALL ONE DAY OUTSIDE HUNT THIS WEELEND 9-26-27-2014 WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO COME AND HAVE GREAT TIME WE WILL HAVE DINNER ABOUT 5-530 AUCTOIN AFTER THAT THEN BENCHSHOW WE WILL CAST SAT.MORNING DAY LITE. IF YOU HAVE GOOD OUTSIDE DOG COME TRY HIM OR HER OUT GREAT PLACE TO BE, THERE TRYING TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM US AND THE MORE COMES TO SUPPORT IT WE HAVE BETTER CHANCE OF KEEPING IT ,SO GET UP AND COME ON YOU WILL HAVE GREAT TIME THANKS CARL KELLAR PRES GARLAND CO IF YOU ARE HAVING HARD TIME GETTING SUE KEEP TRYING RANDYS BEEN SICK THKS

Re: GARLAND CO OUTSIDE FALL HUNT

Haven't been able too hunt , much this year , lookin foward to commin up this weekend! Got some nice young hounds , got to break them I'n sometime, may as well , do it right at the Lake. ! One of my favorite places too hunt.

Where is this hunt ??

Buckville Ar

This will b my first visit to Buckville. I have followed this hunt closely, and watched the results, and talked to the people that goes to this hunt. We will be coming and will call Friday to get numbers, so we will remain unknown. Attention Mr. Rowton, Cecil, Kuntz, Harris,launious, Howard County, skipper , Ol Nicky Dartboard, Blaylocks,Jody Krowel, CC, Caskabees,moonlights,hi tone, Norwood, Hoop ing Holler, Noles, and the rest of you wanna bees. You better bee ready. We are skipping a MAJOR hunt close to us just to come show you all what a TRUE hound is like.

Bring them on I've have nothing to loose be glad to run with you it all good

you know where to find us lol

My daddy told me a long time a go if you don't wont to get strung by wasp don't full with them u are messing with one BIG ASS NEST

Sounds like a challenge. . . . .

Runt u forgot to put ur own name on that list

well its friday chicken wing u called and got them numbers yet lol

Hoop and hollar girls are cong sick or not! Dogs aren't in shape but coming and sportin our new pink truck

Did Austin dominate this hunt??

All I know there was good running and enjoy it wantA say congrads to all that place and Carl for puttin up with us another yr.

Me and my family had a great time! Good job Carl.

Congratulations to all that placed!!! We had a great time as always!!! It was a good hunt and good running!! Thank you to Derek and Cecil and to the couple Chris and Stacy who took the girls and I to go and get Izabelle's famous Lucky and outlaw!!! That's why we love Buckville so much because there is so many good people up there that will go out of there way to help us!!!!

Who won or placed at this hunt

First place AA and Combination- S&H Goofetta (BGHuff Meshach x Merideth's Betty) S&H Kennel
Braden Huff's gyp and his first Combo
 photo goofetta_zps418d5299.jpg

Fourth Place AA- S&H Dinger (BGHuff Meshach x Ten Mile Hy Time) S&H Kennel
Braden Huff's gyp photo dinger_zps73c9a13e.jpg

Nice congrads, who else won

Do those gyps get their coloring and markings from the Meshach dog? I see they are off of two different females.

Coach, the female in the first picture is colored just like the Meshach dog. He threw a lot this color.

Congrats on your win snake . If you ever want let the 414 go I sure would like to own her.

Thanks Hoop & Hollar, I'm afraid that snaggle toothed little boy would never forgive me if I let her go! If I was to ever let her go I wouldn't mind seeing two cute little girls showing her!

?
Nice congrads, who else won