​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Darlington Kids Hunt Nov. 1st

Ok just wanted to make sure that everyone knows all the Kids Hunt events will take place Saturday. Here's what we've got planned so far -

Egg Toss
Sack Races
Piñata
Bobbing for apples
Pie eating contest
Space Walk
Hayride
Spoon Races
Balloon Pop
Coyote howling and best bark contest
Doggie Pictures - before we turn out Saturday morning
Puppy Raffle - $1 per chance
Bench Show - This will be held after all dogs are caught and costumes for dogs and kids are welcome!!!

Donations -
Space Walk - Mr Johnny
Jambalaya - Mr Mitch and Mr Johnny
Apples and Piñata w/candy - Mr Dallas and Mr Chad
$50 - Dry Creek Farms - Nonnie and Paw Paw Earnest
2 sets of Mens Hair Care Products - The Hair Studio - Aunt Larissa
Ice cream - Mr Jimmy and Ms Marcy
20 sacks of dog feed - Mr Ronnie McMillian
Collar and Lead Line - Hometown Ace Hardware Amite, LA
Eggs - Rocking C Kennels
2 puppies - Rocking C Kennels
2 Free Breedings - 1 to Triple S Iceman and 1 to Sling Bit - Rocking C Kennels
Something Super Special ?!?!? - Mr Dean

And as always the kitchen will be open bright and early Saturday morning! Tomato gravy, biscuits, sausage, eggs and muffins with coffee, milk and tea. $6.00 per plate.

Got a lot of numbers out so this is looking to be a great hunt!!! Looking forward to a great time all around. Remember no matter what every kiddo leaves with a trophy and should be super proud and have some good old fun!!!

I hav a couple of Fred Hales Blackboy pups I'm bringin to hunt if anyone is interested? We'll be coming tomorrow eve if everything goes as planned!
318-607-6336

Dean, tell Jason he can donate a pot of that tomato gravy, if he' not up too late Trick r Treating. :)

Good job Anna very good hunt and it's only gonna get better lot of hard work done by all to make this a very fun hunt I think everyone enjoyed it good jambalya by mr. Mitch also so many to thank I know they enjoyed it as much as I did

Ditto on everything Dean. This is a wonderful thing you all are doing for kids up there at Darlington fox pen. That includes the old KIDS also. Thanks to all involved, me and mine had a great time!!

1 2