​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
International Running Hound Classic

The International will be held at the Deep South Running Pen Janurary 14-17-2015 in Picayune MS. Hounds must have qualified in an 8 hour, 2-day derby or a 3 or 4 day All-Age in 2014. Also you may bring one non qualified hound for each qualified up to 3. Example 1 qualified , 1 non qualified , 2 qualified , 2 non qualified , 3 qualified , 3 non qualified . All National and Masters hounds qualify. Hunt will be run under National Rules. Entry fee is $75.00 per hound with a $25.00 membership . All entries and entry fee plus membership must be sent to Larry Etheridge 5528 Vimville -Causeyville Rd. Meridian , MS 39301 by December 26 ,2014. Numbers will be drawn around Janurary I and you will be called and given your numbers. Please include hounds name , breeding ,what hunt the hound placed in, and your phone number.

Re: International Running Hound Classic

That would have to be decided at the business meeting , I have no controll over that.

Coach, do the 8 hour hunts have to pay an affiliation and/or advertise in the magazines to qualify?

This is the first year for unqualified hounds to be able to run in the hunt.

8 and 7 hour dogs and 2 day All-age may also run .

I know allowing unqualified hounds makes the hunt less special but wouldn't it be a great achievement to beat 75 qualified hounds and another 50 unqualified instead of just beating the the 75 that would have been allowed the old way.

The men running this hunt made a decision to let unqualified hounds run if the owner has some qualified hound and thats their choice. If you dont like it stay home or start your own hunt. You can name it I DON'T HAVE BALLS ENOUGH TO POST MY NAME INTERNATIONAL.

We'll granny if the word balls really bothered you that much you would have put your name where he could at least apologize. And when the no name post stop the rest will follow. Over half the negative post or on here due to cowards that want put there real name. That's my 2 cents have a great day

I didn't say he had to I just said put there dam name or don't wine.
Cause that's how most of yaw computer hunters do it yaw hide behind the desk and and talk about what could be instead of getting in the woods and run dogs. So once more have a great day and I'll go back to bar and finish my beer.

Btt

will the judges list be posted for this hunt?

It is being sent to the executive committee tomorrow . When it is approved I will post it.

Thanks. Hope it's a good hunt.

Is this for dogs that have just won 1st place in a hunt? or can you run dogs that have placed in the top 10 in this hunt?
Thanks for any help

No, this hunt is not just for 1st place hounds. You may run your hounds that have placed in the top ten.

Sky

have the judges been chosen and will the list be posted on masterfox? trying to choose a hunt to go to and need to plan vacation days.thanks

Could you post a list of hunts that counted so far this year please?

Any national or masters hunt in in 2014 .

Giving over 2-tons of feed and more prizes to the top Ten. Get them ready.entries must be sent in by Dec.26.

17 days to get your entries in. Looks like it is going to be a good hunt.

Mr Larry could you please call me at 281-674-0422
Thanks,
Brett Wellman

My phone number is home 601-644-3568 cell 601-479-4729