1 2
Author
Comment
Re: 5 Hour Speed & Drive Money Hunt

There will be 3 of us there sat morn with bout 30 head of dogs lil Harrell

Ok bud thanks

I'll bring some Boudreaux's butt paste for that long ride back home boys. Them Shine's and Obama gonna sling the sh*t out of them road runners ya'll been placing and winning with, and it's about time that bunch from Watson get their hat handed to them, it'll happen Saturday morning if I don't have to work,or I may just send mine and not waste time watching grown men cry. Seen it before and it ain't pretty. See yall road runners, leaf flippers and show there Saturday, You boys in tighter with Harrell than us. ask him to back up running time till bout 6am, so we can be defrosted, then you can get schooled and head back home. http://assets.bravenet.com/common/images/forum/icons/set16.gif

Guess that swamp water done got y'all's memory! Do y'all remember Sept 20,2014, same thing, different day, Dec 6, 2014. I'm probably going to donate a few cowbells for the top 10, that will bout cover us. We need some new ones. Let the hair go with the hide!

We coming to this show to see what were feeding glad all u guys wearing that road out. We no we whooped for we come cause practice makes perfect but we are hardheaded and got convadense in our junk.

Dang sounds like they after Jimmie and ham cause I know they not after me and hardluck kennels we poor but proud and know a lil about a dog.... I stay outclassed all the time but in due time I'll get me a fast dog to run with y'all I'll have to raise it cause you can't buy it least I can't they to high

That's how I got mine Dean, it ain't that I wouldn't buy a good one, I just haven't had much luck finding one I liked. Y'all coming in the morning?

Yes sir

Y'all just leave the cooking to me
I have a extra crying towel Mr Lewis in case u need one

Had 62 dogs this morning solid running starting to look like the old days on the pipe line Thanks for the support

Well who out did who lol

Think everybody's running with blankets this sat and going to get the score pads out lol

Big creek must have silenced that sat crowd heard they made a stout showing

The only thing big creek was so impressing was that all 24 hounds where pick up and loaded in five mins on there way back to mississippi .

I hear there will b a pair of Black dogs 2 show up that we eat the track up so the others couldnt smell a thang! PRATICE MAKES PERFECT BUT TRACK EATERS MAKE PROFECTION!

We had 22 and it was 8 mins had a good time lil Harrell and all involved has the pen going in the right direction we enjoyed it and thanks for cooking the hunt should be a good one

THATS ALRIGHT BAMA WILL BE THERE WITH HIS 5000 EXCUSES TO EXPLAIN ANY WHIPPEN THEY TAKE

Yeah this pen is getting good enjoyed hunting with everyone thanks to the cook as well this should be a good hunt from the looks of the line up

New turn out times is 5 am on Thursday,
Sat and Sunday mornings

Been quite this week... Who all is running this Saturday?

CHRA will be donating Walmart Gift Cards for 2cnd through 5th
2cnd$100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $25
We are paying back $30 a dog still
Plus 1st place a 270 rifle
10 sacks of showtime
Walmart gift cards
Off Roads Customs may be there trying to get it worked out

We have been having some outstanding wall to wall running I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there, we have 172 numbers out right now plenty room for more to come there is no limit.
Thanks for the support

Just giving everbody a update we had outstanding running Thursday,Sat and Sunday morning. We have hunters coming from 6 different states coming to the hunt looks like its going to be a shoot out on the 6th going to be a big pay back and alot of bragging rights who wins this one.
The pen is open this week Thurday,Sat and Sunday this week as well turn out at 5a.m.
Thanks for the support

Heard they had to move the time to 5 so locals could watch there's at daylight is that true?

It's a little early for crying!

Will anyone be running at the pen Thursday or Sat morning trying to make plans to run?

Rockin C's will be there Saturday.

I hear the power is coming Sunday

Who has the power I might could wait and run Sunday

I'm guessing who ever brings the fire wood

No firewood needed for Sunday morning. There will be plenty enough heat coming out them woods. My hounds are going to look like roman candles when they cross the pipeline.

There might be some hurt feelings coming Sunday might have to run on Saturdays

The ones I hear going to be there Sunday would freeze to death hope the electric don't go out in the camp so they can stay warm lol

Looks like it's going to be a good weekend for running I will make sure to have a fire going no matter who comes hope to see everybody up there were running sat morning but will cook for both mornings let me know who's coming so well have enough breakfast ready

Harold me, Hunter, Kelly, Brandon, Laramie, and Trey. Are coming Sunday morning.

Good deal see y'all Sunday and the camp open if anyone wants to stay the night before

Harrel couple of us coming sat morning

Reckon there mite b a deer or 2 in the pen? Our dogs been on the outside so long the gonna get lost in the pen!

The heat is coming middle to central louisiana, come get u some.

Let's have an update for Saturday crew who is high flying and crying

Heard there was over 80 head there this morning...

What

Well we had so much fun today we decided to run the same dogs in the morning and have some more fun. Far as the heat today I Seen a red dog doing real good but nobody would claim it. So we will be there in the morning with bells on hope to see a bunch of dogs. Breakfast will be served after cast .

Had 78 dogs here today wall to wall running looks like some heavy hitters showed up today had some good hounds rolling this morning. Looking forward to another big crowd in the morning

So let's hear it...

I heard angel eyes and crew going to be hard to beat

Sat crew had little more heat than the Sunday crew from what I'm hearing guess sat we will find out

Saturday will tell the tell one will leave smiling rest will leave crying!! But one thing is for sure we all had a day full of laughs memories and good times with a group of true friends!!

How big is pen?

800 acres I believe

1 2