​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Futurity and National Picks

Who's bringing the heat this year? Let's hear your picks. Who's the man to beat.

Re: Futurity and National Picks

Mike lisha smith nationals and I would figure buckhole in *** or Heath smith

Jack and Audra Allen in the futurity and national. Buck n bull or buck hole for both also. I know what they feeding.

Who is buck n bull Daniel

Some bull mountain boys and buck hole boys joined forces

We aint feeding nothing know different than what u r SEYMOUR!

Ten four I been seeing they been doing good

Seymour you got the inside on them buck hole boys don't ya . They tough to deal with that's for sure . Wish all y'all we'll and good luck . Just hope I can make it .

Merl Hogue, he's on a roll!

Joe Woodard

hope its a Rally one more time.

Rumor has it Mr Hill has some young ones out of Boone's Revenge that may have somethin to say about the Futurity. Those Rally dogs are always tough to beat there too as is Lisha Smith.

Is lil rally still alive n breeding? If not wats the closest thing to him/ off him that's worth breeding to?

Lamar Blalock will make his presence known, you can take that statement to the bank. I've seen first hand what he is feeding.

Lil Ralley is still alive and BREEDING! But got a pup out of him that Placed in the FUTURITY last year and gonna b Ready 4 the NATIONALS this year!

Watch out for them Hills Nightime pups.Been out with them several times this year they look good. 3 Derby winners in 2 States is a pretty good start. Also Joe Woodard and Merl Houge in the National. PS Dru has a little something for the Futurity

Is anyone bringing any pups to sell? I have a pleasure hunter wanting me to keep a eye out for him a couple.

We have off Fras Bros Bandit & some Lookout gyps(Loftons Miracle)'&'some off Guyotte Wishbone & Lookout gyp 3-4 months

How much for the wishbone pups and r they males or females

2 males lemon & white 1 female lemon & white $150 each

Merle Hogue,George Hill,Lamar Blalock

Lamar Blalock has em right and they can make something happen. Roger Johnson's female that made dual at the All American is on fire and just placed at the nc state. Ronnie coxs female Has proved she can do it in and out the wire as well and just placed at the nc state.... Tar Heel boys are coming and they ready!!!!!!!!

As it should be ,we are looking forward to a great class of hounds and hunters from the east that get it done in and out of the pen.

Fras bros can u post ur phone number for me please. Thanks

(318)243-3259

It's about that time! There are going to be hounds that can place in or out of the pen. That's been proven already....The east and west bring its best.

It's been written some major hunts are won by local hunters.But look who places and were they all come from at the National. Hunters from Ky. and the eastern states do very well as do the south Ms. guys .So it will be anyone's hunt to win who has a good dog and a little luck.

Gary Verlings gyp Cedar Lane BOOGIE (National)

Im sure I have over looked it but whats the dates and location of the national? Thanks for any help.

Oct 25 -nov1

Thank you sir. What's the location please.

It's a lot of fun to see who's stud dogs shine after the big hunts.History is interesting in the foxhound world. Rally has been successful at both the futurity and National. It is a good bet his name gets called agin. This has been a very strong producing sire.

Joe Woodard

could be time for George Hill to take it all.

News in North Ms. is them LIL RALLEYS R IN PRIME SHAPE AND READY 4 NEXT WEEK! OH AND A ICE MAN PUP WINS THE FUTURITY!!

We do appreciate the positive comments about our hound. U don't see many compliments on masterfox without a slew of bashing and negativity trash talk to distract you. Dan & Slim

Jack Allen has a lil gyp for the futurity that can pat the ground.

Good luck to everyone coming to this grand old hunt. Let us be thankful for the good things in our lives and enjoy seeing our friends and remembering those old friends that have passed away.

If Schoolio is coming he will bring some Russians that will be involved.

Bruce Dothage(Missouri)

Heard some good dogs from Florida and Georgia will be there.Should be a competitive hunt.

ABOUT TIME 2 C WHO BROUGHT THE HEAT THIS YEAR!

Well wats doin wat up there

Not this year maybe next year with my Poodle X Grayhound X Julys

Looked like mike smith had the best in the futurity

Another non - territory hunter wins the futurity.Where is the advantage I read about at the lake hunts? Looks like you got to be in it to win it! Congratulations to all that placed. LOTS of coyote running like the old days. Outside field trialing is alive and needs the support of ALL the hunters who try and keep the best hounds with all those qualities it takes to be a winner.There were new hunters at this hunt and next year it's there for all the hunters.

KENNEDY KENNEL WINS

Congrats Mr. Mickey! 10th hga was Buck and Bull Rondo! 8th hga was Brays Jackie owner Bull Mtn. knls !7th sd and 7th endurance tied for 11hga Karma C.D. owner Bull Mtn. knls!

congratulations to mike smith and mickey kennedy . good bred dogs

Congratulations Mickey! Could not have happened to a better guy. If every body was like Mickey,we would not have all the whining, and belly acking that we do today with field trialing, we could all go and have a good time like we use to!

good hunt with lots of fun and hard working judges.