​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kountry Koner Polaris Hunt

Okay boys and girls its getting close. Here is the itinerary:
Super 8 motel will be our host motel, contact info is 870-777-8601. There we will have the banquet room to enter the hounds on October 24th. If you cant make it Friday night we will be able to take your entry Saturday morning. Cast will probably be there around 6:30am or 7:00am, not real sure. There will also be a Fish Fry begining at 6:30pm at the motel. It will be $15.00 a plate, we would like to have a head count on who will be joining the Fish Fry. If you would please post or notify how many many will be attending the Fish Fry. Other beverages are promitted beside cokes and water but must be in a CUP at all times.

Kennels for your hounds will be avalible at the Hope Parks. We have about 50 kennels that are covered, electricity and water. Bring your own bedding. Also the gates can be locked but you will have to provide your own locks. The kennels are located inside Hope Parks if i can be of any help call Runt Kidd 870-826-6048.

On behalf on the Arkansas State Board we would like to thank Kyle and Phil for the oppertunity to host this hunt.
The pen is full of game conditioned and ready to roll. It is important that if you have numbers you will not be using please contact Kyle.

Re: Kountry Koner Polaris Hunt

btt

btt

BTT

BTT

Alright boys there's 5 days left. Just talked to Kyle and we have a few guys that wanted some vendor spaces. The first one is Donny Valentine, he will be selling t-shirts that will say "No Show Donny". The second vendor is P&D Kennels they will be selling yellow thongs that say "On the road again, Cant wait to get on the road again" and "Moonlight I gotcha again". Our third vendor will be Donny Butler, he will be selling extra large combs and hog grease to shine your hair with. THE JUDGE IS COMING! he will be selling extra large black robes, gavels and armoural to shine the top of your bald head with.

MESSAGE FOR 747 AND TOP NOTCH: Guys I don't want to hurt yalls feelings, glad yall are coming hate to say this out loud but this is not one of them pens yall have worn the hinges off of! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

had a late entry on vendors Tyson Stokes, he will be selling t-shirts "Tyson Stokes Is a Chicken SH**!"

Kyle if your would please give me a line up so I can pick on some more of these big boys!!

That is funny stuff there !!!

How come lake hills kennel is never mentioned in speed and drive hunts ? Does he only 3 day and buy and sell dogs ? Just wondering .

I talk to Paul today , he's bringing a few and said for sure big red was making the trip to Arkansas !! A $1500 deer dog will place for sure he said !!

Now that there is funny I bet we be watching that.

Since we know top notch 747 and another hard hitter big creek haven't been able to beat the gates off What locals have been beating them off. Lets hear it.

Every body from story to hope Arkansas my money on Parker and davis

JJJ