​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you

Thank you! Johnson telemetry has donated two collars for the upcoming Louisiana Sportsman Alliance's banquet and fund raiser. This event will be held at the fair grounds in Winnfield, Louisiana on the evening of November 13th. We cordially invite each and every hunter, so please plan to attend. The LSA is gaining membership gradually, we are committed to protecting your 2nd amendment rights as well as our heritage and culture as hunters but we can't be successful without your support. Please join the LSA today we need your support. Thank you again Debby.

Re: Thank you

WOULD LIKE TO JOIN. NEED MORE INFO

Clark give me a call 318-792-8933! I can give you all the information you need to join.

Clark I got your message on my voicemail, but didn't get a call back number for you. I'm offshore so my phone goes straight to voicemail doesn't show number. So call me back or leave a number on here. I'll call from platform. Thanks Trent

clark, if you cannot get trent call me at 3184480940 at home or 3184814198 which is my cell number. try to make our meeting in winnfield, la. on 11-13-14. we will have food, give away some door prizes, selling chances on a nice 30-06 rifle and scope and selling ticket on a drawing for some money. we would like for the public to come join us.