​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog Theif

Does anyone have any info on the dog stolen from David at the low country fox pen during the most recent national hunt. This person needs to be exposed AND banned from any hunts associated with the Master's Association. We need to set an example going forward - things like this cannot just be brushed under the rug. Just do not understand why this is not being addressed accordingly!

Re: Dog Theif

Did he get the dog back? I was under the impression that he did and knew who did it. And I do agree that this person should not only be banb but also beat down. Just my opinion

Cant it be also addressed in the courtroom? Hounds are property like cows and horses.

The one on Facebook is a guy named Brian that had is dog stolen by Brandon parker from the kennels at the nc state. He is being prosecuted.

SpeedDoggs message board says the "accused" dog theif is HOHN WIMBERLY from LAKE CITY, SC.
Question 1: Does he have a registered Kennel name?
Question 2: Will he be banned from Masters Hunts?

ALBERT, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU BASH SOMEONE!

The facts - as i was told:
1 - John Wimberly stole the dog from David during cast.
2 - He used said dog to deer hunt with the same # still on the dog.
3 - He was turned in by fellow, concerned, honest deer hunt club members.
4 - It has been turned over to the police & it is being investigated with grounds for propable prosecution.
Note: The hunting club needs to be commended.
Just what I was told!

That's not what the post on speeddogs says at all! You just ran that mans name all in the dirt for nothing.

And mispelled "thief" more than once!

Albert you read it wrong on Speeddogs.You need to go back to Kindergarden to learn how to READ and Spell.You accused a man you better get the Facts.