​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats Howard Owen

Way to go Howard Owen and family on winning the July Nationals

Just talked to Chubby and he is coming thru all the traffic in Tuscaloosa, Al. from the Bama game.

It is a shame how bad you boys treated old Chubby out there this year, but he said he will be back next year for another butt whooping or a big turn around.

Congrats again to Howard and all the ones who placed at the July Nationals. Hope I can join Chubby on the trip next year.

Jeff Brinchek

Re: Congrats Howard Owen

CONGRATS TO HOWARD OWEN AND HIS FAMILY ON THE JULY NATIONAL WIN..YOU BETTER GET A BIGGER HAT FOR NOW.. RIDGE

Congrats to Greg Perry and Rodney Sweat for winning the Derby, Howard and Ann Owen for winning the All-Age. Whitey and Brenda Turner for winning the Bench Show, and everyone else who placed. Great running and great people always make a fun hunt. Neil Olds or "Sandy" (from the front desk) hahaha

any one know who all placed?

Thanks to everyone who sent congrats(even Sandy at the front desk).

I am making a pledge right now to donate the Alpha/TT 15 Combo (that I won this year) back to the Age Age at next years hunt in addition to the usual donation! I really appreciate everyone's business and appreciate the good sportsmanship at the July Nationals!

Good job and congrats Pound Puppy and all who placed