​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 Masters

With the 2015 Masters only being 5 months away Brenda & I (With the help of several others) have nailed down most of the items needed to this point. We are very EXCITED about this coming year hunt with things coming together like they are. There are still a few things they we will be closing on in the next few weeks.

1. Anyone wanting to help Sponsor or Donate please contact Brenda or myself (WE CAN NEVER HAVE TO MUCH HELP WITH A HUNT THIS SIZE)

2. Judges Nominations are sent out an need to be back in ASAP !!!

We want to recognize all sponsors as much as we can so that's why its one of the items we want to nail down in the next week or so !!! So please contact one of us if you would like to help so we can get you or your business in the ad for the Hunters Horn !!

LOOKING FORWARD TO A AWESOME 2015 MASTERS !!!!!

Thanks,

Tic & Brenda

Re: 2015 Masters

We the Louisiana Sportsmen's Alliance would like to be a sponsor for the 2015 masters. Tic give me a call when you can 318-792-8933! thanks Trent

Contact info
President Wayne "Tic" St.Cyr-985-507-7403 tic5120@yahoo.com
Secretary Brenda Turner-573-714-8011 brendat.bb@gmail.com

We are working hard to make the 2015 Masters a Huge Success
With your help it will be... When Tic said we was Excited he wasn't kidding.
So Mark your calendars for March 18-21, 2015 and we will see you at Joe's Branch Fox Preserve, Enon, LA

We, American Fox Hunting Supplies, would like to be included as a sponsor for the 2015 Masters Hunt. Please give Jim Eastman a call at 985-773-3754.

WOW.... Is about all "WE" can say about the amount of people that is stepping up to help out with 2015 Masters. Thank You

Just a reminder to get your Judges nominations set in ASAP... If for some reason you haven't received yours, Please contact Brenda or myself.

Thanks again to everyone that is helping to put this hunt together !!!!!

Tic & Brenda

The Awards list just keeps growing. Thank You to ALL our Sponsor.

Watch for our ad in the December issue of the Hunter's Horn

Southern Hound Supply is glad to see everybody already looking forward to the 2015 Masters being an awesome hunt you don't want to miss! Thanks for the opportunity to be one of the sponsors donating to this great event! Hope everybody is getting their hounds ready & looking forward to a good time. Also a big shoutout of thanks to Brenda & Tic, etc. all working together to make this years hunt one to remember!

Thanks,
Southern Hound Supply
southernhoundsupply@gmail.com
(501) 802-0958 / (501) 844-6745

Three rivers hound supply will gladly be a sponsor tic ill give you a call in a day or two

This is looking like a Great Hunt... Can't wait