Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FLORIDA ST 3 DAY INFO

THE 2015 FL ST 3 DAY WILL BE FEB 25th THROUGH 28th
NATIONAL RULES
ADDS WILL BE IN CHASE AND HORN
WILL START GIVING OUT NUMBERS IN FIRST PART OF JANUARY(no date yet)
ENTER DOGS WEDNESDAY THE 25th RUN THURS FRI SAT
DERBY AND ALL AGE CLASSES
BENCH SHOW THURSDAY NIGHT
AS I GET MORE INFO I WILL POST
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE HUNT
Thank Mark Ridaught

Re: FLORIDA ST 3 DAY INFO

Generator probably a good idea. There are some spaces available but not enough to handle what we had last year.

Btt

FLORIDA STATE UPDATE
START GIVING OUT #s JAN2nd
CALL DALE MIDDLETON 386-749-4266
3 TONS OF DOG FOOD FOR AWARDS
ALL AGE WINNER WILL ALSO WIN A
10x10x6 HEAVY DUTY DOG KENNEL DONATED BY JOHN WAUGH
I WILL POST MORE INFO AS I GET IT

Bench Show Thursday night 6 pm after first days running

Btt

Who is bringing the heat besides R&W kennels thinking about heading up a corn hole tournament if you are coming bring your boards

I don't guess that bunch from Trenton and Newberry is not brining them house cat dogs did Sullivan quit hunting

Looks like you quit hunting an started corn holeing

Well when you don't have good dogs you got to do something y'all bringing them walley and them Jesse James dog y'all got

Yeah don't know why but their all we got. Tell blue dot to get plenty of armadillas. Are yall frying fish this year?

Nobody had planned it are you volunteering and donating I am going to see if I can barrow a July from Ga July kennels so we might have a chance

Im not volunteering just wanting to eat some. Maybe they will loan you joe. Y'all would have a better chance with a wally or a jesse than a July

If y'all could get a dog to run half as good as you can talk trash it would make a champion everywhere you carried it! It will be good to see you boys soon!

Sounds like you have the answer. Who is it?

I don't know about gossip from the news media but squeaky squirrel kennels said that the wallies and the Jesse hound is ready for anything that is coming to ote

I've heard it all now i hope squakys hounds perform better than his fishing haha. Chase what are worried about you an Happy just need to get them brookies ready the man from trenton said he is bringing the preacher to baptise them.

New river the man in trenton don't cornhole he rolls dice an pitches quarter's

We have dice what's wrong with Trenton man has he took a code of silence with the preacher man

Moody I havnt had the time to be on the computer. I have been working and unlike you hunting. It figures that you would be the cornholing ring leader. By the time the hunt gets here you may be living with Bruce Jenner! LOL

Don't worry Doug I'll bring a piddler just for you! But if I can buy a good one between now and then I'll bring it to! Sounds like i need to head to Louisiana for a fast dog and stop in Biloxi to brush up on my dice game on the way back!

Need the address to the pen please

Carl it is nice to see u made it out of the woods did u catch all your hounds chase if a pen member went to Louisiana to get a dog for that pen right now they don't run in it much if I was shopping for a hound for this hunt i would be virginia bound or Kentucky bound Carl u got them walley hounds right mr. Howard said his is right

I tried but they were all getting ready for the all American. I figure if they had any good ones they would be there.

A little wet at the OTE but hopefully we will have some dry weather between now and the hunt. Pen running great should be a good hunt

Kevin the address for OTE is. EA Bell rd, St. Georgia GA. if you have trouble ask any one in St, George where the fox pen is and they can tell you.

Wesley Moody

Lets get ready to rumble

Can't wait to kick them Carolina dog's around.

BENCH SHOW THURSDAY 4pm.

Hope everyone is ready to swim this weekend 😃 see yall boys tomorrow

Nice showing with all the bad weather.265 cast this morning

Heard my buddies Haskell Spires and James McCroan have some setting in good position good luck tomorrow

Who won speed and drive today?

heard thanks for the update. It's nice to get updates when you can't make the hunt. Makes you feel like your still part of it for sure. Just an old pleasure hunter that likes to talk about going to a hunt. That's me lol.

Derby results?

I believe it was Richard Evans that won the derby, and Bo scurry leading the aa 2 days in a row with 3 more in the top 10.

Is that the Richard Evans from south Carolina??????

Yes it is. With a Hill's Nighttime dog I believe

Mr. Howard Schrupp wins again this year and dale Middleton 2nd

What did jimmy bell do to them Carolina dogs????

Well since only 26 dogs finished the hunt. It's really hard to say who did what to who. I just rode with someone to the hunt and didn't have a dollar invested. I would be mad as hell if I had paid money and entered dogs.

Congrats to the the scurry family and Mr. Hollis. 3rd,4th,9th hga and won the speed and drive all 3 days. Plus winning the speed and dive challenge trophy 2 years in a row.

Congrats bub on winning speed and drive in the derby 4 years straight. Go ga. Dogs

I am begining to to beleive what Toby said about bring Bub and Mr. Wade back to the top! Toby you the man. But I knew it all the time. Congradulations Bub.

Back seat driver u r right I am mad at my 6 year old dog that was scratched with 15 minutes left in the hunt you got to finish it to win it

Results???