​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Polaris hunt results

Once again we want to thank all you guys and gals for coming out and supporting the hunt We thought the hunt was a huge success and might do it again next year. Thanks to Runt Kidd for getting motel reserved and taking care of all the kennels and everything that goes along with all that. Couldn't have done it without him. Thanks to Arkansas State Board for letting us put on the hunt there at Kountry Korner. Thanks to Moonlight for helping out also in getting one of the guns that was given away. Thanks to Ricky Bates for helping round up judges. Huge thanks to Ronnie Powell and all he did! Did a great job as always mastering the hunt for us. Kenneth Harvell and Rick Herrin thank you for the Garmin and the dog Box! Wade Bass and Ricky Crawford did an excellent job with the fish fry Friday night and all the ladies that helped out with all the food. Mr. Paul Wright for running the computer. I'm probably leaving someone out but thanks to everyone that helped out with the hunt. Congrats to P-Town on winning the Polaris and all the rest of the winners

1st..485 points..P-Town and County Line..Mississippi

2nd..455 points..Moonlight..Arkansas

3rd..455 points..Perry Pond..Arkansas

4th..435 points..Nick Dark..Louisiana

5th..430 points..Michael Hixon..Arkansas

6th..430 points..Adam Cain..Missouri

7th..420 points..Paul West..Louisiana

8th..420 points..Paul West..Louisiana

9th..415 points..Parker and Davis..Texas and Louisiana

10th..400 points..Big Creek Kennels..Mississippi

11th..400 points..Tic Turdhill..Louisiana

12th..395 points..Big Creek Kennels..Mississippi

13th..395 points..Broadway and Bates..Louisiana

14th..395 points..Big Creek Kennels..Mississippi

15th..395 points..Curtis Goodling and Sam Powers..Louisiana

16th..395 points..Jimmy Teat..Louisiana

17th..385 points..Jody Crowell..Louisiana

18th..380 points..Sonny Williams..Arkansas

19th..380 points..North Desoto Kennels..Louisiana

20th..375 points..Chase Bell..Louisiana

Ties were broken by 1st and 2nd place crossings

Re: Polaris hunt results

Congrats to Moonlight on 2nd place

What was breedings on t he dogs that placed

1st Place dog was Countyline Lil' Bit
Wascoms Obama X Bobbettes Ana

How many hounds was there?

10th big creek Lori ( big creek deer dog x Henry's sister)
12 th big creek blu ( big Creek cash x rustys Bobbie)
14 th big creek Hollywood ( big creek cash x big creek sportscenter )
Congrats to my friends Sammy and Howard on the win glad it came back to Mississippi and congrats to all who placed was a outstanding hunt with the best hunters and 201 of the best dogs in the country it was a war for four hours we consider it a honor to just place in the top 20 with what was there Kyle and family done a great job runt and all had the pen rocking and thanks to all the judges for the hard work wasn't for them giving up there time we couldn't have hunts like this

Congrats to the winners and IF your hound had never been there makes it even better. I know you're proud Chad Wascom

Congrats Sammy and Howard she has always been a hound that gave it all she had .I am tickled mr Charlie .

Wit a Louisiana bred dog since the state is so important

I would like to thank the Effirds and everyone involved for putting on a great hunt. I would like to congratulate everyone that placed especially my buddies Dewayne, Mr. Jerry & Bama over at Big Creek kennels.

Congratulations on the win P-Town an everyone else that placed

15th IOU Sam ( Hemphills rocket x Sams E Z )
Congrats to all that placed

6th place was Cain's Mac Daddy. ( Oak Ridge Smokey & BM Foxy Hale) Congratulations to all that placed. Want to thank Kyle and Phil,and all the other men and women that helped make this hunt happen. The pen was well stocked and ready to go.

3rd place Stahls Red Man x Kearbeys Brooklyn

Everyone else done posted top few dogs what was the 2nd & 4th place dogs out of

I don't think he minds if I put this on here but 2nd is Moonlights Chick-N-Black (Prevosts Ammo X Prevosts Cheetah)

7th Lakehills Leah( LaSt Dual ch. Lakehills Hillbilly & Lakehills Lena 11) 8th Lakehills Lacy - they are full mates. Congrats to all and thanks to Kyle and Phil for there efforts.

It was a outstanding hunt enjoyed it

Good job guys, the hospitality was great, as was the running. It was nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The pen was full of game and judges. Marcey and I had a good time visiting with everyone. First class hunt, thanks to Kyle, Phil, Runt, and the entire Arkansas State board. P.S. The score sheets showed time scored, score, and judge, good hunt guys, congrads to P-Town and everyone that placed.

5th was Hixons butterface - edwards john X kenowa angel ll
Cangrats to p town on the win and everyone that placed.

Very good hunt had a great time congregation to everyone that placed.