​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SOuth Alabama Derby Classic 2015

We will be holding a 2 day derby febuary 13th-15th 2015 at the Carolina running pen in Andalusia Alabama.
This hunt will count for points. It will be a masters GTP hunt. Paul and Larry will have the pen in great shape.
60$ entry 10$ membership
Bench show Friday night
Will pay back one dog per every 10 dogs that's entered pay up to 10 places and other prizes.
Will start giving numbers out December 1rst call zac Hamm for numbers 850-902-6930 any time after 5pm
President-zac Hamm
Vice President- sonny Lovette
Secretary-Angie Lovette
Treasure-Vic Davis

Re: SOuth Alabama Derby Classic 2015

There also will be a challenge trophy awarded to winner

Btt

Btt

Numbers are going fast! Got 120 out already! Gona be a shoot out with the people I have talked to that's coming!
Better bring your A game!

Can you give us a line up on who has numbers?

Parker/Davis
Vaden bond
Glen Casios
Paul Tribble
Mafia
Big creek
Top flight
Killam hills
Dubose
Lovetts
Clyde/Jw
Are just some that have numbers

They must have heard about Randy Polks DandS Docs they are awesome little units. Tribble has his on fire and Vaden Bond always has power. This will be a hunt to remember! Zac will run it first class. Come and feel the speed.The pen is rockin!

Zac yu were suppose to call me

There are some boys just North of here that will be hard to handle,you can bet that.

There is a dark horse being real quiet. Killam Hills kennels was out in front of three field champs Saturday . He has as good of group derby dogs as anyone. All the big timers need to remember Scott owned some of the best in old Bingo and Jena . He knows how to have them right. So be ready to run with the best when you turn off of highway 29. Happy hunting and remember that Jesus was born in a barn cause that's where lambs are born. Merry Christmas

I heard that Killam Hills and Dennis Myric had the July boys running a coyote rescue team this morning.Coyotes can't run long ahead of Scotts hounds. Tadpole had a Stride pup showing out. Looks like Tadpole Myric and the old dark horse (killam hills) will give the so called big timers a little competition. Those hounds are bad news.

IS THE PEN OPEN RUNNING ON SAT.MORNINGS?

IF SO WHAT IS CAST TIME?

You have to call Paul Tribble

Trying to keep the entry #s high. Jimmy(Top Fox)Adams has put me back in competition with a Convict speed machine. Thank You Jimmy I needed some horse power!Maybe Scott will keep letting me run with him . Walker men can be fickle!

We will be turning in all 7 of our numbers for this hunt. Just noticed where it was on a Sunday. We do not hunt on the Lord's day. Thanks

Btt

If anybody has any 2 digit numbers there not going to use please call or text me thanks!

ZAC,CALL ME PLEASE.

256-307-0884

dubose boys will get there named called

Shaggy you apparently have not been hunting with us lately . It might do you well to read the posts above about the men I have been running with from time to time. Tribbles are still on fire.Polk has been running with him also. Larry C has been hanging out in front of everyone he hunts with. Brandon and Rob have been down to carolina also. B and B is running with the triple P boys also. The others that are coming from the west will be ready and have a record to prove it. Top flite has some speed to cast with the best. If you place at this hunt it would be an honor. I have more trouble at this pen than any where else so I will not be suprised to be in the clapping section. The truth is still the same all these guys out run me during practice why would it be different on game day. Some of us still enjoy being around our friends!

Could some one give me a address for the Carolina Pen for GPS directions
Thanks
see U Friday
Frank Gardner
Cherrie Hill Kennel

frank,call me tonight & i can help you with that

Sure is quiet??? Does the locals have this one sewed up? Will Vaden come sweep the show or is the mafia looking for some revenge? I hear there is a dark horse coming? Anybody know who??

WHO EVER WINS OR PLACE WILL HAVE A HOUND TO BE PROUD OF.GONNA BE A WAR.THE PEN IS RUNNING GOOD.THE WEATHER IS GONNA BE A LIL HARSH.GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HUNTING.

Hmmmm! Should I post a ? And answer it later picking myself to win ? Maybe not!

How many hounds?

We had 100 head of dogs great running and fellowship.
470 is high and takes 275 to get in! Going to be interesting tomorrow!

who won and placed?

Jase Gatewood 1st ,vaden bond placed one, don davis placed two, triple p placed 2, killam hills placed 3 and Raymond morris placed one, vaden bis, killam hills bos, jimmy adams had classy hound and killam hills had best mouth

Don't give me the fame 1st place dog belongs to Jeremy Joyce I was just the lucky one for getting to haul and tend to such a fine animal! It was an awesome hunt an congrats to all that placed!

I haven't been able to get through call me at 546 1845 Thanks

I apologize to Donald n Donnie , should got facts rite before made statement ,