​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Larimer fox pen 6 Hour Hunt

What to thank brian for putting on a good hunt food was good also .We had 6 hours of running with only one bay 19 hounds in the hunt ...

1 1365 Ronnie krohn
2 1215 Jeff /Samantha dowdy
3 965 Big g
4 955 Duck overstreet
5 870 Ronnie krohn
6 855 Big g
7 855 Hi Tech
8 805 Jason /kate ely
9 635 Big g
10 550 Big g

Congrats to Mr Ronnie krohn an to all that placed!!

Re: Larimer fox pen 6 Hour Hunt

Congratulations to everybody that placed we enjoyed it.

Mark , I'm just wondering why do you post the results to a hunt that only the people that knew about the hunt was the ones who placed.

We having one in mid dec ur invited will see u sat if u got any questions !

Man cant have a hunt for his close friends? Andy are you mad that your not one of his friends? He will be at the pup hunt sat maybe you can become friends there so that you can run in his next hunt. Good day my friend.

DANG ANDY!!!I BELIEVE YOU JUST GOT YOUR INVITATION TO A REAL SPEED & DRIVE HUNT!!!IN THAT PEN YOU EITHER GET UP OR GET OUT,THERE WANT BE NO 1-2 DOG RACES,YOU EITHER HAVE TO PULL UP ON THE FRONT OR RUN A COVERED TRACK ALL DAY.

Andy do you have a dog that can run wide open for 6 hours? Will your pups even run 3 this weekend? I guess we will see. But you can still become our friend if you like to.

They probably wouldnt run 6 , but would give it hell for the first 5 ,I was just curious, ya'll post the results what seems like every week then start congratulating one another, but don't take what I say to heart I don't know enough about fox hunting , "I'm going to put a hunt on and not tell anyone so I can place all of them in the top ten, a then start congratulating myself, " if that is how it's done!!!They probably wouldnt run 6 , but would give it hell for the first 5 ,I was just curious, ya'll post the results what seems like every week then start congratulating one another, but don't take what I say to heart I don't know enough about fox hunting , "I'm going to put a hunt on and not tell anyone so I can place all of them in the top ten, a then start congratulating myself, " if that is how

Andy must have triped an bumped his wittle head an got smart all of the sudded.lol Maybe we should all just take notes on this fox Hunting in Andy's world of fox hunting an we could be a pro at it too.lol but no I think ill save my retirment he's spending on getting pluged.lmao Andy's world.

Andy husley

Backyard field championships. It's more and more like coon dog trials.Every 50 miles and there is a one day world champion....Come see us at the world cup.

Last time I checked it is a FREE country!!! Man pays his own money on land wire and game and up keep he can hold whatever he wants to whenever he wants to. And INVITE whoever he wants to!!! These being funny prob don't have a dog that could outrun them anyways!!! So shut up!!!!

Things must be different down south. Hunts consist of 100 or more hounds up here. Seriously not being a smartass. Just wondering if these are like high stakes money hunts or what. Up here we do 4 hr puppy and 5 hr derby/all age. Or 3 days. Or we have some 2 night 9 hr hunts. Just asking cause I see a lot of 20, 30, 40 dog hunts. 3 hr 6 hr 8 hr. Just curious to how yal do things.

Don't nobody care to know how you Yankees have a hunt. You have yours and we will have ours. So if you don't like what your reading then don't read it. When you start running your pen you can have whatever you would like to have. That's what this man did.

I wasn't knocking the man by any means. I'm legit asking. Reading a lot of these results seeing 20 to 30 dogs per hunt I'm asking if its for money, close friends, how does it work. How big are the pens down there. Stuff like that. Not knocking just asking. I do run a pen for a guy and I know the cost it takes to keep it open. Now up here we are highly restricted. 1 dog per 2 acres. 100 acre min to be a pen. Got to close pens down 2 days before a hunt and 2 days after. So I was honestly asking how it is down there.