​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
points for July national

That hunt doesn't count for any kind of leaderboard points, does it?

Re: points for July national

Another question? Does the chase futurity & national count?

points: Yes it does, We paid our dues like everyone else did. BT

Are you to ashamed to post your name? Be a MAN!!!!!!!

Easy Brenda! Hee-Hee Mitch

July National points should not count. This is not a OPEN hunt.

Let's have a White hound hunt.
White Dog National

At least seven eights White dog.

chase futurity points should not count it is not an open hunt and its even a grade 2

You can't bring your July to the Futurity ?

Nope! Maybe not your walker dog either

Your not trying that hard !

Big Al, They didn't say you can't go to their hunt! Go buy you a july and go! As far as a white dog hunt that maybe the silliest I've heard but there would be some Julies qualify for that too! See ya Mitch

Mitch
We know that we can come with a July.

You can go to the National with all July.
One half Walker can't go to the July National.
Why is this ?

A half Breed can't enter the futurity!! Show me where they can and I will show you how to get in the July National!

The point is all July can go to National.
All Walker can't go to July National.

@ Whiz bang, with Julys being chase registered now I think you can litter enroll them and as long as the sire and dame are nominated they can be run in the futurity. As far as I know the only reason they could not be in the futurity before was because of the registration.

I may be wrong on that but that is how I read it.

How many points did wbt kennels get at the hunt that only julys can go to. I bet it was enough to lock you in the top ten.

My point Steve, you have to meet certain criteria to be able to run there. Just like you have to meet certain criteria to run at the July National. Does the July National make such impact on the points that it shouldn't be counted???? No I don't think so! The national and such are grade 2 hunts as listed above!

Stop getting so ****** No body is calling you a cheater. Its a smart play. Go to a hunt where you are the only kennel even in the chase for the top ten and place three dogs. Bravo that had to get you locked in.

You've doing this long enough to know that you are going to catch grief at the top.

My Husband made me delete my last post.

Here's our number if you want to talk to WBT
Whitey 573-429-1063
Brenda 573-714-8011

Since your still hiding behind your no name post.....
I wont wait up for my phone to ring

Hey!!! lets have a Walker Dog Nationals So WBT cant come

Points: We go to the July Nationals ever year...... IF we don't attend we send dogs with friends to support the July National,and go we go to the Top Gun.

My biggest problem is YOU NO NAME so called MEN!!!! that probably to my face pretend to be my friend....

Brenda don't let the sorry S O B 's get you all worked up. Anyone that knows you and Whitey know you work very hard and don't mind putting miles on your truck to go run with the best . You must be wearing them out or they wouldn't be crying.

Jimmy July
Don't be a hater.

The July National is a grade 3 hunt, like probably 100 other hunts across the country. I'm sure your main problem is with WBT getting more points. They field trial....that's what they do. Be glad they went to the July Nat hunt and not your local points hunt that particular weekend.

As far as them going to that hunt to pad points - I just looked at the results and I can name Atleast 3 others (Howard Owen & family, The Stahls, The Kearbeys ) that have been in the leaderboard points in the past. And I know I've seen them at hunts from SC to Miss.

Keep poking at Brenda.... You'll get what you ask for.

I just want to ask all you that are against the hunt counting because you think certain people attended the July national for points one question. If they went to get points why did they leave their 3 best dogs at home? Don't believe me look on October horn cover, that was one of the three still setting in kennels. I am 99% positive that the K.O.Y don't mean half as much to them as the H.O.Y does. If they were after points wouldn't they have carried their very best to the July National? Keep making excuses why they are beating you and remember what Hank said you will get what you ask for. They work harder than anyone I know to get them in shape. I pity you all in the near future.

If the points don't mean anything, then why give them for that hunt?

Why not? Why count the chase futurity? It's only fair they paid their dues. You have the option to attend. If you don't have a July now you can buy one. You can say I am not buying a july! Well I am not spending several hundreds of dollars to get my walkers and half breeds registered with the chase either so I can go play there its my choice what I own what papers they carry ect. Once again quit looking for excuses and start looking for answer why you aren't earning more points! I hope you have a wonderful day cause I am!

This is a July forum.
Stay thirsty my friends
Drink the July Juice.

You should be upset about both hunts, seeing how your half breeds aren't welcome at either!

@ Points: I am not upset about any of them because I am NOT A CRY BABY!!! If I want to win or earn points I get the job done by attending other hunts else where and take my chances. What if I hadn't placed a dog all year at any kind of hunt? I couldn't go to the world cup! OMG!!! Better make it where the world cup don't count either!!!! Stop trying to change the rules to better your chances!!! Get out attend some hunts if you place I will shake your hand if you loose by the way you act right now I will watch you throw gravel all the way outta sight and just shake my head the whole time because you acted like a sore loser!! Good Day!!!!

Spoken like someone who nowhere near the top! You ever think people like me are sore losers because it doesn't happen very often. If you can go all year without placing a hound that's your choice. The world needs ditch diggers.

Points for once you are right! I am by no means no where near the top at this current moment. Could I have of been with my cull hound? I would say if my run of luck hadn't taken a turn for the worst I did have a hound that should have been hauled. Things didn't work out did I cry no, Was I fortunate to win what I won yes and I was very happy about it, I didn't get on here and go to running the rules and people down about how it beat me out of this and that either. Remember one day your luck may not be so hot either so watch out when you call some one a ditch digger. It could be you one day! Once again hope your having a wonderful day!!

Got this strange feeling Mr Points has had a few dogs watching the a$$es of WBT dogs over the years. They put dogs in the winner's circle at hunts all over and you are crying about 1 hunt?

Alright guys, I'm sorry for being an a$$. I don't have a dog even in the top fifty. But this wasn't all the same person posting as "points" I may have been egging it on for a laugh. We all know that wbt has nice dogs and help the sport out in a big way. I wish the best of luck the rest of the season.

WOW FOLKS IF YOU WOULD GET YOU A DECENT JULY AND COME TO THE JULY NATIONAL YOU WOULD FIND OUT ITS NOT A GIVE ME HUNT OR AN EASY HUNT TO WIN..ITS SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET SWAPING STOCK BACK AND FORTH TRYING TO IMPROVE THE BREED AND SOME OF THE BEST SPORTSMANSHIP YOU WILL EVER FIND.....BUT I GUESS THATS WHY YOU DONT COME BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY WONT FIT IN..... CHARLIE WALKER

Points (a rather odd name, but we all have our crosses to carry):

Century before last a dashing Civil War hero bent on immediate promotion poked a large gathering of the Nation with the point of his cavalry sword. He became an instant legend but, alas,not a living legend.
You sir, are the Walker Nation's latest, greatest hope. Fire a few more volleys over their heads and they'll likely scatter and run. Good luck and God speed. You may need both.

Eric , that was a bunch of educated bull crap.
You gotta be in the July Nation with that mind set. I know a few July guys , they are different.
Have a good day

Big Al, it wasn't all that educated. If you plan on hurting the Nation's collective feelings, you're gonna have to get a bigger hammer. Those old boys don't really mind being different.

Eric, I like having a good debate with a fellow hunter.
Good Hunting