​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CASH, CJ, OR OBAMA???

Which one is the nicest looking stud? Are they big hounds, small hounds average?

Which one throws the best running pups? Not just get to the front and get your name called, but stay in the race/at the front, good nose and hunt, good mouth? Any of them throw roadier pups than the other? Strengths or weaknesses shown in the pups? Any of them make good outside dogs?

No bashing just looking for info!

Re: CASH, CJ, OR OBAMA???

They all three throws winners and was all a factor at any hunt they were at no matter where it was. Cj is a medium size dog put together right he runs track hard and fast and rarely misses and has never pulled a pad and he has more miles on him than most people put on trucks and Cj is putting the same in his pups. Cash is a very long legged solid red athletic hound that runs the front and knows how to run it when you hear his big booming chop mouth he's pulling on dogs looking at something and producing some excellent pups. Oboma is a big stout hound that was as good as they came he comes from a great bloodline of hounds and he's throwing winners. As far as the outside goes none of us can really say all we have is pens to hunt in. Myself personally you can't go wrong with any 3 put there names in a hat and go to the name you pull. I wish we could go back 3 1/2 years and trial them again. It doesn't matter how good pups are breed you only get out what you put in!

Good post Kelly, thanks for the info!

I am with Kelly on what he said I own cash but I am not kennel blind I have pups and dogs off all three breed a good gyp to any one of them and I think you will be pleased

I like em all!!

Wat r the breeding on these 3 hounds,and ther locations or the owners thanks in advance

Top Notch Cj ( Hammering Down Stinger X Hammering Down Autum)
I'm located in Ponchatoula La, Cj will be headed to Steven Browns in Ga in the next month or so.

They always get famous and fast when they don't run anymore , any records with cj besides the privete hunts y'all had ? 3 day hunts they placed ? Tks

Does it matter what there records were, they are reproducing. There are plenty of great dogs that can't produce nice pups. Those 3 are proven in the stud pen.

Dogs records mean nothing ... Look at Lakehills jaybird ? He never won a big hunt and he throws some mighty fine hounds

Mr Wonder Cj is over 5 years old and he still runs everytime I go witch is every 4 or 5 days all I can say is call me and he will put anything you running to the truck!! The old man has placed in 5 different states and mostly top 5 finishes in more hunts than you've ever been to ,yes they were all one days but not because he couldn't go three we choose to only one day him. I've been field trailing for 13 years or so and he has been the only male dog that I felt complete enough to breed to and hey, we made a wise choice because he is producing pups better than he was, so keep hating on him and we'll keep doing what we do! And far as 3 days the only litter that had been ran in them they have placed in almost all they were ran in. Maybe if you would stop trying to bash and get in the woods you could have a record like us Cj and his pups.

Kelly keep on doing what you doing my friend and I been keeping up with the puppy records I got a gyp in season now off killiam hills cracker and a Barney black man gyp how you think that will pan out fast on her feet call me 228-493-0599