Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
results

Why no Futurity results on here?
Because its a National hunt ?

Re: results

I don't think its because its a national hunt. Bill McGee has been given updates on speeddogs but no official results have been post yet.

I just had this discussion with a couple guys and I too don't understand why there is hardly ever any information on the hunts in Grenada until a week after and sometime it is never posted. I know that if we want to know we should go but sometimes a guy just cant make it. There are almost always 200 dogs or more but if someone would post more information there might be more interest in the hunts other than the same hunters as in the young men.

Unofficial results..... in futurity Lisha knls of south Ms. placed 3 and won. ...Ky. had 3 place,Ms. another 3 and Virginia1. no local dogs placed. 230 entered in futurity. 260 entered in National.

Whew wat did we do before the internet?? we used to either have to call somebody who was there or read it in the chase the next month. Now we expect it in real time daggone give em a break they are at a field trial competeing or judging either one they are kind of busy

199 to cast last day.

The reason results from Grenada hunts are never posted is because they do not count toward the masters leaderboard standings. It is a option and they choose not to participate. That's fine with me but I too would at least see the results posted from these hunts.

I want to make it clear I love the hunts in Grenada and if I was able I would go to everyone. I know we had to go to the magazines years ago but now everyone I know looks at the day to day reports and the final reports on the computer and it is my opinion which don't mean a thing but there are very few places on the outside to have large hunts and the more folks that go the longer it will last. Its like having free advertisement to put the information on here and the more young guys get involved the better it is for hunting. I was not just talking about the Futurity and the National but all the hunts. Congratulations to Mike and Mickey on winning and to all the rest that finished the hunt.

Congrats to Mickey Kennedy on winning the National. No one more deserving;; one of the nicest fox hunters you will ever meet;; also think ole alex bray slipped one in there;;