Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Danny dog does it again!!!

Myrick math!!!!
Cash + Dannydog = jibo jibo

Re: Danny dog does it again!!!

Hey gimme you only wished you had a dog half as good as old cash then you might could brag a little and you have to give yours the 💉to try to get in the same block of woods old 💰cash was in so until you get one like him I don't want to hear nothing

Sounds like ole casher was a good hound just adding that

He is way better now . Just saying but buddy I have got you one with that cash mouth you can name him pocket change , penny ,or better yet you might can get you a fast hound from your buddy Cooley he sure gave me a nice one .😜😏👿👀🐶💉

Yea but I don't want them swangging dogs u know pop it and get it I need something that can keep it for more than 100 yards

You should prolly breed a good gyp to the Danny dog if you have one

Trust me Chris has breed so many gyps in the past to try to get something to try and get his named called out and all he got was ****** off because he still was unable to get his name called out . I tried to get him to breed to the two nices stud dogs around here but that pride just wouldn't let him so stay in the clapping section you crybaby .🚬&💰+ good breed gyp gets your name called out . Maybe one day you will listen to me you want need all those 💉&💊to get those 📩&💰. Just saying.

I can almost here ol smoke it is getting about that time

What's these two stud dogs? Is Heath Cooley still running up there just wondering

I'm glad y'all worry about me so much! Makes me feel special!!