​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt

We will be having a puppy hunt on December 6th. It will be a 11&29 can't be 12 months old. $40 per pup with 60% payback and be a 3 hr hunt. Call me for numbers@ 601-408-9979

Re: Puppy Hunt

Should be a really good hunt. Had some really good running last time we went.

Where is pen? How big thick or open

The pen is mostly thick. It is located in Runnelstown,MS. The address is 4965 Hwy 29 Petal. It's about 1 mile south of Runnelstown on the left. We will put a sign out by the drive way where u turn off 29 hwy. The pen is about 70 acres.

If you have numbers try to be signed in by 5:30. We will cast at first light

If any body wants to run puppies on Saturday mornings cast time will be a 6:00 am

Went and run this morning, and had some really good running. Plenty of game to keep the pups busy. Don't want to miss out on this hunt for sure.

BBT

Scott please update post as how many numbers are issued and the names and kennels that will be represented. A judges list would be nice also. Thanks.

Got 39 numbers out right now. Dean Helton, Chris Herring, Jeff Ingram, Andy Husley, Dustin Hayes, Showtime Kennels, Tic Turd, Seth Garrett, Lurch, Leaf River Kennels, John Martin, and Ellis Meek. Got about 14 judges. I went around pen with GPS and it's 65 acres and pretty thick. Shaping up to be a good hunt. Game is running pretty good.

Who's bringing the heat. Has anyone seen some good dogs practicing ! Name the kennel that is looking good so we will know who's got the heat. !

Don't know who exactly has the heat ,but I bet they will be some good ones at the hunt. We will close the pen the week of the hunt. Game is running good. Pen owners will not be running in the hunt

BBT

BTT