​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 Hunter's Horn Masters

Re: 2015 Hunter's Horn Masters

How do workin folks go to more than one of these hunts so close on the calendar?

If you are meaning the All American and the Master's being ran so close together on the calendar, I attended both hunts last year. The All American to work and visit with the hunters and the Master's to run a couple of pot lickers. I might have seen a dozen of the same faces. I really don't think that they interfere with each other. Just my two cents worth.

i wasnt meaning one hunt in particular. but aren't the breeders cup, world cup,,international,also before april. its a rich man's sport if you foot your own expenses. thats why people one day so much now maybe.

Why does it say if your caught using tracking/training device during hunt you "MAY" be eliminated??? Why not just eliminate them??

The Awards list just keeps getting longer. Hope you have this date saved on your calendar.

Btt

Hunter's Horn SFSB registered dogs and Chase registered dogs are both eligible to run in the 2015 Masters. Come one Come ALL!!!!
This is going to be a good hunt..

TOBY SOME PEOPLE HAVE REAL JOBS

The way you do it is you go to the Breeders cup and if your dog places you find a way to get to the Western Derby place again then its off to the Masters haha then it just goes on from there. On the other hand you get your tail kicked you stay home and be a good Working Man.

We now have a Dog Box and a Canyon Cooler to add to our list of prizes, leads and several others items also. Watch for your January Issue of the Hunter's Horn for a updated list of prizes. Tic and I are still working on more stuff... cant wait!!!!

Have you got this on your calendar yet? Hope so.
Tic and I have added more prizes

We hope to see you there.

Have you made your plans to attend. I hear the running at Enon is awesome!! just saying :)

Call in Feb 17th 8 am CST, 9 am EST.

What are the dates for the masters hunt can't pull it up. Thanks

March 18-21

I ran at Enon Monday morning , 60 dogs , running was wall to wall. Pen is in great shape with plenty of well seasoned game. Jim Eastman

Tic and I are looking forward to the 2015 Masters.
We have added more prizes to the list.
We have 35 confirmed judges

Rumor has it the Masters is gonna be BIG!!! with lots of hounds and some awesome running. Hope to see you all there

$1500 added money if your hound is SFSB (Hunter's Horn) registered
1st $500.
2nd $400.
3rd.$300.
4th.$200.
5th.$100.

Call Zena Knight 618-625-3602

Register your hounds today!!!
You will need to have registration number when you enter your hounds.

We will be posting an updated Prize list soon for 1st-20th place
Its BIG!!!! Thanks to All our Sponsors and Friends

Tic and I are truly blessed to have such Good Friends step up and help us out with this hunt

Are You Ready????????

Back to the Top....smh

We are glad to help sponsor the 2015 Masters and will be there with our supply trailer . Thanks Brenda and Tic for inviting us. We have vet wrap,wormers,liniments, wound care, pad relief, suppliments, pet tabs, superfuel, hard dog, electrolites, antibiotics, B-12. 1000, B-12 3000 , B-12 5000, paint, paint brushes, acetone, citrist strip, spray bottles, red and green alcohol, powder, black dye, Epsom salt, gloves, lead ropes, field trial blankets , paintable race jackets, feed pans , water buckets, IV sets, drip, 16g&18g needles, and 1cc &3cc syringes. We can't wait till it gets here , trying to get our dogs in shape. Thanks to all of our customers ,we appreciate your business!!!! Jim &Jimmy Eastman

Jim & Jimmy,
As both of you know Brenda & I want to say Thank You again for all the help and donation to the 2015 Masters. As this will be one to remember.

Thanks,
Tic & Brenda

Three rivers will be giving 1 dozen 3/4" collars with tags to the high speed and drive dog EACH day.

Thanks Chris !!!!

Brenda & I Look forward to seeing you at the hunt ...

How big is this pen?thanks

1000 acres