​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worm medicine ?

Was wondering if anyone uses Synanthic (Oxfendazole) wormer 22.5% if so how much do you use on a dog ? Thanks

Re: Worm medicine ?

Travis you use 1cc per 25 lbs 3 days in a row.

Thanks Mr.Buddy what's the results you've had with it ?

Outstanding wormer, it will get most all worms, they say it will even get tape but I still use a praziquantel pill to make sure on the tapes. After using it for a few months I found that you have to swap up like any other wormer and then go back to it. The other months I use equimax paste, it has ivermectin and praziquantel, works great.

Ok thanks so much yea I use the equimax I have had great results with it also

You are welcome.

How much and how many days do y'all use the equimax

Where is the best place to get the Synanthic oxfendazole wormer at

I've gotten it from different places. You can get it at Jeffers if its in stock, I've even bought it off eBay. Just shop around and make sure you are buying 22%

So wats the dosage on equimax?

Jeff I use one click per dog, you can get 6 dogs per tube usually.

Do you give equimax 3 days in a row?

Most people use it once, I give it, skip a day and give it again. Just my opinion, seems to work great.

Just wondering if you guys have ever use Wormout that you can get from Vetnpetdirect.com.

It shows to have 100mg of Praziquantel and 450mg of Oxfendazole in one pill.

I have used it several years ago and thought it worked pretty good but I hadn't bought any lately.

Just wondering if you guys had ever tried it????

Thanks,
True Grit,
Jonathan Blakeley

I have not Jonathan.

Pill for $5, take care of all worms, 22-77 pound dog, start my puppies on half a pill at 14 weeks, call and order today, 804-586-0345

True grit i ordered a bottle of it awhile back from that site. It's works great and it's a hell of alot cheaper thaN Wilkins is trying to stick people for. It was $90 for 90 pills!

Ya get what you pay for, Ive used the allwormer, (blue pill) wasn't satisfied with it so wont sell it, Ive used the wormout, wasn't satisfied with it so wouldnt sell it, have a form of drontal now (brown pill) that I will sell because myself and about 15 or 20 others locally are very satisfied with it, been through about 600 since march or so with no complaints..... call if we can help

Todd Wilkins
804-586-0345
www.wilkins-outdoor-products.com
www.facebook.com/wilkinsoutdoorproducts

I sell a generic drontal plus pill that treats up to 22lbs. I have references all over the United States it contains 50mg praziquantel, 144mg pyrantel pamoate, and 150mg of fenbendazole(panacur).For references or to order call 501-215-9514. I get $1 per pill with a minimum order of 100.

I have a bottle of the 9.06% Synanthic. What is the recommended dosage?
Thanks

2.5cc for 50 to 75lb dogs with 9.06. 4 month old pups I use 1 cc 6months to a yr I use 2cc. All synanthic 9.06. Use it three days in a row. Use equimax or exodus wormer on a bimonthly plan also.