1)Jackies Patch. Jackies buster x Nash's Sarah
Strictly mafia kennels kiln, Ms

2)Top gun (D) Ch. P&D Skid Row Clear Cut Kid Rock x Fras. Bros Ruth
Parker & Davis Shelbyville,Tx & Ruston,la

3)Wolf Hound (F) Ch Richies Midget. Canoys Matt Liquor x G & E Lemon Drop
Strictly Mafia kennels. Kiln,Ms

4)Sauciers Red Rider. Hanks Midnight Rider x Hanks Lil Woman
Strickly Mafia Kennels Kiln,Ms

5)Ark St (D) Ch. Parker's Abigel Ch Loftens Jerimiah x Webbs Hopper Parker & Davis
Shelbyville, Tx & Ruston, La

6)Alyssa's Nitro. Nash's Willie x Kyles Ms Gen Alyssa & Ray Necaise
Bay St. Louis, Ms

7)Bonnie McCallum. No Ear B x Lil Scout B McCallum Kennels
Tylertown,Ms

8)Int, Top Gun, South Ms (F) Ch Webbs Blackie. Triple J Black x Triple J Peggy
JW Webb & Clyde Ely Ocean Springs, Ms

9)Peyton's Ruby Top Notch CJ x Peyton's Monkey Hunter& Peyton joiner
Ponchatoula, La

10)Dee's Eli Ch Loftens Jerimiah x Dennis Lulu M Dee's kennels
Vancleave, Ms

Combination winner P&D Skid Row clear cut kid rock x Fras bros Ruth
Best mouth winner P&D Skid Row Clear cut Kid Rock x Fras Bros Ruth
Classy hound. Jackies Patch. Jackies Buster x Nash's Sarah

We had a great hunt with wall to wall running and some of the best hounds in the country think there was 8 dogs there that are in the top 20 hound of the year standings. I would like to thank the judges that came out in the cold weather to help us and to Ms Brenda Turner for working the computer for us. And to the pen owners for having the pen in such good shape.

Re: Louisiana open results

Congratulations to Jackie and everybody that placed thanks to Hunter for putting on a good hunt
10th should be Dees' Eli
Dees' kennel

Congrats to Jackie on his win and all who placed. Hunter y'all but on a great hunt and the dinner was awesome

I would also like to thank Marshall bailey for cooking the hog and my mom and wife for cooking the sides and to the butcher Bryan thanks for the help.

Hunter you put on a great hunt. I enjoyed judging it, i got to see the top hounds in the country work for three days. The food was good as always. It was dry and great dogs did what they do. I witnessed Skid Row make a pick up when 30 dogs over ran a coyote. I watched Midget handle a large pack for an hour on the third day. I could always hear dogs running for three solid days, the pen is in great shape. Mrs. Brenda did a great job running the computer it sped things up alot.

All you guys did a great job with the hunt. Judges did a great job, food was terrific, hunt went smooth. Congrats to all that placed.
Special congrats to my kennel partners and 2 best friends Jackie on his first champion and Richie for doing it again with Midget. Glad I got a chance to come over there Saturday to put the finishing touches on our 3 little hounds, I don't know what my sidekicks what do without me, lol.

I don't know the exact number but that makes very close to 16 or 17 3-day hunts Midget has placed in out of 19 or 20 she's been ran in. She's getting extremely close to that "greatness status"! Most hounds cant last more than 8 or 10 3 days, she is running now just as good, if not better than ever.

Heard some of the top dogs in the country were there!
That sure is and impressive record for and hound!!
Maybe she'll keep hammering at it!
GOOD LUCK!!

Congrats Jackie and Ms Mafia on yall win and placings and to all that placed. Standing out at a hunt with that caliber of hounds shows what yall put into your hounds. Yall may need to show the La chapter of the firm a thing or two!!!

Congratulations to all that placed , a lot of excellent hounds . Good running , good food , and good fellowships , glad to see my friends from Missouri again , hope to see you at The Masters . Also thanks to all our customers , we appreciate you !!!! THANKS Jim Eastman

Go ahead Bird....Getting him in with some rough company !

Congrats to all...Sounded like a real good one.

Congratulations Jackie on your win

Whatcha talkin bout Willis!! Rough company

I know that there will be the top dogs from this hunt in Georgia for New Years !!
I'm going !!