​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Track running hound

What is the best TRACK driving male dog (still running) you've seen compete ?

Re: Track running hound

Sir bill

Tommy Gun, outside coyote hound run on frozen ground and can really RUN ONE

Woodpecker Ridge Dakota. Seen him at Harpers. Did it right.

btt

still some good track runners out there

Some pretty good track runnin gyps ou ther also

lakehill ike has been a great running hound in his day. he has produce some good track running hounds with good mouth on them.

Saw one at the Top Gun run a coyote track step for step up and over a big log pile while 75 other hounds went around the obstacle. I think it was Kimmy Lynn Perry out of Leroy the Great.

McMillan's Bonnie Star is a good female track running hound.

To make the best track running need run on outside most of their time. this will make a true hound

ike was run on the outside which help make him a good field trial hound.

Dakota was started running outside the wire ,and runs 99% on the outside. Has been in maybe 4 0r 5 hunts. He can run a coyote like he is tied to it. I agree Leroy, it's the best way if you are able to still run on the outside. Know there are area's where it is not possible. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

How is Dakota bred Ms Patty?

I saw Webb's blackie at a hunt it picuyune and from what i saw he is a good track running hound with plenty of speed

Fraser bros. Bandit never saw his equal with speed

Jeff.... Dakota is out of our Jesse II female. Her Reg # 214320. She is out of the old Brandy female, & WPRBig AL. Al's Reg # is 200372. The sire is Lone Pine Curly, a dog in Rulo Nebraska. You probably seen Brandy when you guys were up here. Jesse goes back to Gus and Gator. Hope you are doing ok, and getting to do a lot of hunting. Tell Mr Keith hello for us. We are having gun season on deer right now,so the guys are not hunting.

come on barry, you would be blowing a little smoke to us. hope everything is going well in north Louisiana. have a great Christmas my good friend. keep big mike in line. I am going to come go hunting with you and him shortly.

bt

Gregorys Smokey or his son Ch. Gregorys Lil Ace
Smokey is a webbs deuce and Ace is by Smokey they can Run him with speed one day or three. Not road runners either and only run in pen. They got brains
Both are multiple speed and drive winners in thick pens and open. They can also get hunting score.

Jus wondering why u got rid of them if they was that powerful doin more promoting now than when u owned them

My name is Mike Gregory. What's yours ?
I did promote Smokey and there are champions by him. I sold Lil ACe before started breeding him. None of your business why I sold them. Evidently they busted your ass to being you know so much. I'm done not talking to crybabys or *******s.

Is this the Gregory fellow who promoted that POS Gregory's buckshot few yrs back in the chase.

btt