​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Runnelstown Fox Pen MONEY HUNT

We will be having a $250.00 entry fee ALL AGE hunt on January 31st. Will run 3 hours. Payback will be 70%. We will have a limit of 20 dogs. If you want a number you will have to pay a $100 non-refundable deposit. If you don't show up the $100 will go toward the hunt. Call Scott to run or to get numbers. 601-408-9979

Re: Runnelstown Fox Pen MONEY HUNT

My address is 2130 Ovett Petal rd Ovett Ms 39464

There is a hunt a Deep South that day

its all ok.I did not see it, I talked to Timmy he was ok with it. He said with the two different entries he don't see a problem. It wasn't done intentionally. I had to plan it when Sammy is home.

Is pen owners running in hunt

No, The pen owners will not run any dogs in this hunt and nobody will run any of their dogs.

How big is the pen? Is it open or thick?

The pen is 65 acres and thick. If you have numbers please mail me your money or get with me by December 6th. I already have a waiting list and I need to know if you are coming. My address is in the above post. If you are mailing money please call and let me know. Thank you.

There is going to be a big problem if p town runs in this hunt knowing that he is kennel partners with Sammy Murphy. There is a lot of money a stake and its just going to look real bad if p town runs in it. Howard need to judge with Sammy Murphy. They don't need to run dogs in the hunt. It's just going to cause major problems. Scott you knew this before you gave p town numbers. And trying to smooth it over. If p town wins that's going to look real bad. Runnelstown doesn't have the best reputation anyway. Need to throw a good hunt but leave p town out! Just trying to save you a lot of trouble and bashing on here.! Not trying to be rude just telling u like it is. And there are several other hunters that feel this way. Help your reputation not hurt it!!!

Y'all leave ptown alone,he ask for this hunt and now he's got it. He wearing the gate off like he did at bamas but he's got another thing coming at this one, doubt he gets big creek over there if they're going. I would love to see this hunt happen, bet he doesn't win it an I'd be willing to put side bets up.!.!.!.!!!

I am not judging at this hunt! Howard will not run any of my dogs in this hunt! If I do anything I will cook. We will have a Master of Hounds at this hunt who is not affiliated with anyone. So mind your own business! Scott has been very open with who has numbers and made it very clear that this hunt will be run fair and square. So once again mind your own business and go start trouble on another post and don't worry about Runnelstown!

Good One Bama!.!.!!!!

And...cry baby Bama starts again.

BIG PROBLEM to start with if i would have wanted ur opinion i would ask. If u want to come to the hunt come on if not don't worry about the hunt and shut up.I have done said that Sammy and Ptown does not have anything together in this hunt and post ur NAME. NO PEN OWNERS WILL NOT HAVE ANY DOGS IN THIS HUNT AND NOBODY WILL BE RUNNING ANY OF THIER DOGS. HOW MUCH PLAINER CAN THAT GET

I ain't replying to these idiots on here again, I knew last night when I got text bout this I was gonna get blamed for it and Joel smith text me bout it thus morning an I just hot on here and looked. But I wish I knew who u were, I've got a real good idea. But I could care less who runs in it, I've said from the get go and told Howard stuff will be said when he runs in these hunts there but for all I care let Sammy run in it too, Scott an art can too.. We've all got the same opportunity to run in it til the hunt. If I'm a crybaby I sure hate to know what u are since u can't spell your name and to scared to put it. But as my old buddy Kelly Vicari says it, keep on your just adding fuel to my fire I love it. Happy thanksgiving and nothing intended towards y'all (Sammy,Scott,& art ) just wish all these people knew how spell their name but just wait this will be the biggest post ever on masterfox between now an the hunt wait an see.

Question? The pen is keeping $75.00 per dog for this hunt?

???

I would like to know why when somebody has a good hound and can win a hunt why all these so called hunters get butt hurt and start trouble . JEALOUSY IF YOU ASK ME !! Hope y'all have a good hunt Scott

We have 3 numbers open if any one would like to get a number. Kennels that already have numbers are waiting for another one but we trying to let other kennels get one before anybody that has numbers gets anymore

Need some boys that has been runnin to run with me Tuesday morning if its okay with Scott!! Would like to run with some of theses good dogs before the hunt to see wat y'all got would like to run with someone who runs week in week out!! Scott said no more than 8 dogs I will bring 1.

It amazes me how hunters have to homestead a pen before a hunt most dogs now a days just work off other hounds turn them loose by themselves for three hours and listen then if they can manage to jump it and hold it the whole time BRAG!