​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dogs and Pups Forsale

I am not going to be able to field trial the next couple of years, so I have decided to sell several of my dogs.

1. Half July Half Walker Male. Was a year old in Sept. Stahl's Redman X Burnt Toast Sis. Nice BWT Male. Has good Speed. Placed 4th in only pup hunt ran in. Also place in Speed and Drive at an outside hunt. Was trained on the outside. $600

2. July Female. Turned a Year Old Today. Lemon and White. Stahl's Charley X Stahl's Duster. These two are two of my Best Day Dogs. Was trained on the outside. $400

3. 2 puppies 6 Months old. Male and Female. Turner's Hustler X Kearbey's Chanda. Hustler is a Full Brother to Ch. Turner's Playboy. Chanda is out of Kearbey's Crook II and Kearbey's Sandy. Nice Healthy Puppies. $250 each

4. 1 Male Puppy 7 months old. Turner's Hustler and Prairie Sandy. Sandy is out of Stahl's Tiger. Stud fee puppy. $250

5. 2 puppies Born Sept. 3rd. Turner's Hustler and Stahl's Duster. These two are also two of my best outside day dogs. $200 each

6. Possibly 2 or 3 Pups out Ch. Turner's Shooter X Stahl's Lilly. Lilly is out of Stahl's Redman and Stahl's Grey Back. These pups are almost 2 weeks old.

All of these dogs and pups were picks of the litter, stud pups, or dogs I planned on field trialing. First Come First Serve.

Call or text 573-429-3905

Re: Dogs and Pups Forsale

Hound #1, #2, and #3 Female Sold.

Matt I couldn't help but notice the one that was worth the most had WALKER blood in it!!!!! LMAO See ya Mitch.

Mitch, He would have been worth twice as much if he would have been full July with the same ability.

Matt

BTT

Btt