​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SOUTHEAST LOUISIANA FHA 1 DAY 5 HR. 2 CLASS S&D

We will be having a two class 5 hour one day speed and drive at Darlington on January 11th. We will run this hunt under the CHRA rules and points will count. Enter hounds from 3:00AM to 4:45AM There will be a bench show at 5:00 AM and we will turn loose at daylight. $50.00 entry fee We will start giving out numbers on December 10th Call Hunter Joiner for numbers (985)969-1474

Re: SOUTHEAST LOUISIANA FHA 1 DAY 5 HR. 2 CLASS S&D

Judd Short
We will be having a two class 5 hour one day speed and drive at Darlington on January 11th. We will run this hunt under the CHRA rules and points will count. Enter hounds from 3:00AM to 4:45AM There will be a bench show at 5:00 AM and we will turn loose at daylight. $50.00 entry fee We will start giving out numbers on December 10th Call Hunter Joiner for numbers (985)969-1474

Classic Running Hound Association not CHRA, I go the initials wrong.

Is this right the bench show at 5 in the morning before the hunt

Kyle I'm talk to Judd we prob going to have it that night before hunt will post time after I talk to him

The bench show will be on Friday night at 7:00 pm the night before the hunt thanks

Running times are Thurs,Sat,Sunday turn out time 5 am

Btt

CRHA will donate $250 to winner of Derby and $250 to all age winner and 5 sacks of show time to each class.

Btt

Judd Short
Judd Short

Classic Running Hound Association not CHRA, I go the initials wrong.

The hunt is on Saturday January 10 th. The bench show will be Friday night at 7 PM. Thanks

Can you tell us about these rules and how they are different from masters or national. Not trying to start anything I was just curious as I have not heard about these rules before!! Thanks for any enlightenment!!

Spanky,
I will email you the rules when i get back to work. Harrell may beable to get them to you sooner. I think the CRHA is a good thing and since we are putting on a one day. I am in support of what he is trying to get started. Either way the pen is running great and we are looking forward to a good hunt.

Spanky my email is pciac42@gmail.com send me a email and I will send them to you.
The basic rules run 5 hrs and scratched for babbling,loafing and quiting and no scores throwed out.
Two judges have to scratch for each fault
Any one can have the hunts anywhere send the results to CRHA to count for Hoy and KOY
We have our own registration program where a one day dog can become a champion.
End of the year championship hunters will have to send in what there hound has place in and were taking the top 150 dogs at $150 a dog and paying back $120 a dog for $18,000 payback to top ten
Thanks

Thanks Mr. Harrell I do t really know how to do that email stuff but I have an account but from what you told me I think I get it!! Thank you if I can get my hounds ready I may try and go to y'all's hunt!! Darlington is a good pen I. My book with better people taking care of it!! Thanks again!! My email address is dmessina6@cox.net

Spanky, if your hounds arent ready we could always use a good judge.

Harold if you would send me one bud Travis.prevost@yahoo.com

I've had some calls that a lot of peple are off this week and would like to run TuesdayDarlington pen will be open for anyone wanting to run this Tuesday cast time 5 am. Let us know if you will be coming Tuesday because we will be cooking that morning.
Thanks

Could you email em to me at warriorcreek2010@icloud.com

I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING MR.HARRELL & JUDD.I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A HOY,KOY,SOY,&DOY FOR ONE DAY HUNTING.CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS TAKE PLACE.GOOD LUCK.

due to the severve weather expected tomorrow Tuesday dec 23 pen will be open 5am to .anyone wanting to run on wed. dec. 24. please let Harrell know if you plan to run wed.

thank you

Btt

How many numbers out in each class?

I talked to Hunter yesterday on his way home from the World Cup, he told me he has around 45 numbers out in each class. I have been hearing about several hounds that have lit the woods up this deer season so bring them on. CRHA is donating 250$ and 5 sacks of feed to each class. We ran on New Years Day and the running was great several packs all morning.

Who's going to start the 2015 year on top of the HOY n KOY any predictions

Hunter give us a lineup

Dallas dunaway
Dean Mcdowell
Turd hill
Eastman kennels
Skinny smith
Top flight
Big creek
Drew Taylor
Charlie Bailey
John smith
Warrier creek
Seth w
Trey banks ton
Jimmy McCoy
Kerney

I need 4 numbers any 4 from 41,55,85,86,121&122

Big Creek
Trey B
D&M
Skinny
Jimmy

How much is being paid back per dog?

50% after pen fee

15.00 per dog

CRHA is paying $250 to winner of derby n Allage and giving a new CRHA shirt to wiinner of each class plus the 10 sacks of show time this is on top of what the hunt is paying back.Ready to get the one day hunts rolling and see who's going to be the one to beat for HOY and KOY and who's got the power in the one day hunts

BTT

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the bench show Richard built 10 new show benches and a new back drop for the pen they look good. Just need some good looking dogs to put on them bring them on.

Who did it today

McCoy's won the all age and Big Creek won derby.

Congrats to McCoys and Big Creek on their wins !! Hunter , Felicia and Judd did a great job putting on the hunt and judges did a great job getting scores !! Harrell and Richard had pen in good shape with great running !! Also would like to thank all our customers for their business !! Also congrats to all that placed !! Jim& Jimmy Eastman

CONGRATS TO BIG CREEK & ALL THAT PLACED.HOPE TO COME TO THE NEXT ONE.

Who all else placed?

I going to post results shortly

Theirs not much talk on this hunt