​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
PERRY COUNTY HUNT JAN 8-9-10- 2015

DON'T FORGET TO CALL AND GET YOUR NUMBERS. ALREADY HAVE 235 NUMBERS. TERESA HILL CALL 501-440-2276.

Re: PERRY COUNTY HUNT JAN 8-9-10- 2015

Who's bringing the heat?

Howard county kennel all the way at this one. They are not after a win it's domination their after.

Domination at Buckville will be hard for anyone to do, much less us. If a guy or a kennel and can place a few dogs at this hunt, you can feel good about what your feeding. Now that everyone has gotten deer season behind them, most of everyone's dogs will be ready. Getting everybody's best shot so to speak. We are looking forward to the 2015 trial season and getting to see all the old faces. See you there.

I got the word today that Howard Co would dominate this hunt the word is OUT

Got 3 words for ya. Hoop and hollar

You can never count out HOOP and HOLLER we may have to gang up on HOWARD CO and SKINNEY

Don't worry about skinny. I've seen his dogs run. He's out of business. Hahahaha

Got something for u two think about home grown come in for u h&h

Power will be coming from the north. Illinois

Do they score on deer at this hunt?

Hell yes that's all there is deer

HOWARD COUNTY, HOOP AN HOLLAR, ILLINOISE, that's where OBAMA from most recent aint it. yall just as well stay home SKINNY man gonna take thisun. been talkin to him an he got thisun wrapped up. buyin dogs an gotem on sum strong vitamins.lol

aint none of yall right im gonna win because i got the moves like jagger

There there three kennel coming from Louisiana and there not coming to clap caskey rusty aultre ben leedy just what I heard

From what weve seen and heard this season Howard county kennel and homegrown kennel will be rough. Poor skinny is naked this year. No report on hoop and hollar. Runt has some ready for war. Caskey will be in victory lane They no stranger to it. They only worry is efird and moonlight might show.

Johnny Bratton and Jackie Ray Don't forget these guys placed last few hunts

yall throwing alot of names out there but they aint none of them the winner come get u sum

We coming up as well, bringing 2 trailers and our friends . 747 kennels, big creek and p/town. We will see who's blowing and and who's loaded. gEtUSuM

bring it on 747 and anyone else that can handle the heart break at the House of Pain

We have not posted on this hunt and are not coming. Somebody is using our name. We hope Yall have great hunt. Happy hunting

THERE'S PLENTY COYOTTE AND FOX THERE. PERRY COUNTY ASSOCIATION WILL RAFFLE OFF RUGGAR 22 MAG AUTOMATIC AT THE HUNT. WILL HAVE ALOT OF STUFF TO AUCTION OFF.

Skinny bringing the heat!!

Skinnel he not taking much a quite man worries me he will be hard to beat

I saw his dogs in the refuge this year. They nice young men. Hims ready little boys. You better be watching for Hims.

we aint worried

Y'all must know something we don't. Lol. No heat here!! But Ethan and I can't wait to hang out with everybody and eat some of that good cookin they always have at the perry. This always a great hunt at great time of year to have a hunt. Hope EVERYBODY gets to come. This is the one if u like outside hunts. C-y'all then. My money is on the Howard County boys.

We bringing the heat

CENTRAL ARK YOU ARE SO DANGEROUS THAT U CANT PUT YOUR NAME DOWN? I find that real funny!

and wordsofawarrior is your real name lol

THE GUN TO RAFFLE WILL BE A RUGGAR 22 MAG BOLT ACTION. DANNY TOLD ME WRONG AND I POSTED WHAT HE SAID. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. SEE YA'LL AT THE HUNT.

TDH KENNELS
THE GUN TO RAFFLE WILL BE A RUGGAR 22 MAG BOLT ACTION. DANNY TOLD ME WRONG AND I POSTED WHAT HE SAID. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. SEE YA'LL AT THE HUNT.
this is a concelation price for you boys

Hacker u better have em ready. These boys comin out of the south and west fixin to light that place up. Comgetusum punk.

they aint but one good thing up from the south and thats the road leading up out of thep there

We ain't driving that far to come back empty handed there hacker!!! Better get your clapping hands ready!!

u have before huckleberrys

yea they have. wonder who will be mouthin when its over?cant but one win

Just to let you all know, the buckville store is closed down, so bring you a can of gas or plan on running to story to get some.

Glad to see yall got a sence of humor but we are coming shave all of yauls nothing personal just what we do we got some wind sprinters DEER FOX OR YOTS IS DOES NOT MATTER YAUL BETTER HOPE THAY LEAVE OUT THAT THE ONLY HOPE YAUL GOT

ya we got rabbits to so you boys could stand a chance

we got some crows too. hope yall come hungry. lol. don't worry we know u boys down that way little slow we wont be too rough onya. yall come on we all have good time win or lose.

Don't yaw laught if our run a rabbit we did train our on rabbit they can run them right

awful quite running should be good speed and drive scores should be up int 6oo to 7oo range to get on the top row

how many numbers do yall have out

heard 4oo

hoop an hollars better half an skinny gonna clean house gonna be heartbreak 4 lots of people

There is going to be some heart breaking going on, but im pretty sure theres will be broke...

La will dominate this one.

Yea lower Arkansas

Don't worry about skinnee he had not run his dogs since last buckvillehunt he got fatdogs.

you all wanna think yall gonna do sum good at this hunt but I can tell you rite now that its all a dream. hoop an holler better half and skinny done gonna dominate thisun. saVE YOUR MONEY DONT GO

1 2