​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cornfield fox pen money hunt 2 class

we will be having a 2 class hunt on jan. 10th 2015. 1 class is for all age dogs,it will be a money class,$50 entry fee,$500 to winner, payback 10 places on 35 dogs. the other class will be a derby class,$25 entry fee ,dog feed and prizes to winners with a great prize and trophy to 1st place.pen is located in snipesville ga. 12 miles south of Hazlehurst ga. will run 4 hours.call big G for numbers at 912 375 7342 or 912 253 9279 we had a field trial like this back in august and it was a fantastic hunt ! just ask the Alabama and florida boys! everbody had a great time and a lot of fellowship. call asap for numbers , they are limited thanks big smith

Re: cornfield fox pen money hunt 2 class

btt

btt

btt

TRIPLE P GONNA WIN IT AGAIN!!

Sure hope you aint judging GA BOY! But if they win it would be the only fair one they attended!

now ga boy aint really from ga funny we know who it is

WE HOPE WE CAN GET IN THE RACE WITH YOU BOYS!WE ARE BRINGING A BUNCH OF OL'DEER DOGS.NOT SURE BOUT THE COMMENT BUT IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME IN ONE SLIGHTEST BIT.A NO NAME POST IS POINTLESS.

Only in a cornfield where they do things different

I think the Alabama boys will be hard to handle but I hear billy Melvin has got a good 1 but according to the famous wes mincey josh bedgoods will be hard to beat with twiggs!! and a tubby is licking his chops ready!!

too funny about no name post that's like calling the kettle black

While triple P are peeing down both legs. Melvin will be at the red gate with his derby dog. Nobody will be getting TWIGGY. It will be a true track running dominator. He will be fast and ugly. Griffin can't afford one like thissSs. Get ready cause GA BOY got his score pad taken away yesterday. That's the reason for the above bladder issues. Too funny

So ole Wes Mincey is back hunting!? Thought he quit

DuBose,Chandler and my friend Rob Griffin all in the line up. Sounds like an awesome time with some fast hounds.Run what you brung. If I was anywhere around I would go watch this one. There may not be a squirel left in there to gather nuts when this is over.I'm getting excited thinking about this hunt.

Lol!!! Talkin bout a squirrel, hell there ain't much more than that in there now,all I can say is all of u were given fair warning., if u attend this hunt consider yourself a fool !!! Btw Jarod 2nd place is already taken call big g and I'm sure u can work somethin out.

This is ronie woods message from mr straight up your dogs must not be any good we ran good Sunday as far as having game the pen has plenty of game come to the hunt Saturday and see the game for yourself

He said pen has game & conditioned game.He said there is plenty enough to have a hunt & has several fox also.

He has worked hard to put on a hunt & gather prizes for the hunt.I think we should all be glad that they are willing to have hunts at there pen so us hunters have a place to go compete & fellowship with each other.It's gonna get to where people are going to stop having hunts for all the cry babies.

It should be a good hunt & fast.

Good luck to everybody & hope it turns out to be a good hunt!

yall gonna keep up with all this malarkey and yall gonna have poor big G drinkin crown royal before the hunts over!! hahaha! im sure big G has got everthing in order and ready to go, he always does. im bettin its going to be a great hunt, a real barnburner!!

Who will be bringing the heat? Come on let's hear the predictions on who will be taking the money home!

dubose chandler will take this one to the bank,the triple p boys better put sunshades on their hounds to get the dirt out of their eyes.bring your kleenex to wipe the tears. so my money is on bubba and don.remember moh needs to certify the judges with triple p before the hunt.

Everyone coming is expecting to win or they would stay home. Most everyone has good hounds it will be a fun,fast hunt. Triple P will be ready GA BOY 2 so put your name down for the crow eating buffet after this hunt. South Alabama will be doing all we can do to win. There will be no judge hunter interaction at this one so everyone should feel good about ever who wins. We are gonna have a blast just seeing all our friends. Talking trash is always a fun part of our friends and family. Good luck to everyone.Don't over look Rob Griffin he is packin some heat!

WHY YOU WORRIED ABOUT US SO MUCH FOR.WE MAY OR MAY NOT WIN,BUT I WILL BET THE FARM THAT YOU WILL SEE THE TRIPLE P DOGS UP ON THE FRONT THERE SHARE.SO YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND THAT COMPUTER & CHEER FOR WHO YOU WANT TO.ONE THINGS FOR SURE,WE WILL BE THERE TO CAST THESE OL'MUTS & YOU WILL HAVE TO OUT RUN EM.THE TRUTH IS,WE WANT KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA BE THERE OR NOT CAUSE YOU ARE HIDING & CHEER LEADING.DUBOSE & CHANDLER WILL BE HARD TO BEAT & YOU CAN BET YOU WILL SEE THERE'S ON THE FRONT END ALSO.THERE WILL BE A LOT OF GOOD HOUNDS OTHER THAN THE ONES NAMED ABOVE.EVERYBODY HAS GOOD HOUNDS.A GOOD HOUND WANT GET THE JOB DONE AT THIS ONE,IT WILL BE AN OUTSTANDING HOUND.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CHEER LEADER,BIG G WILL GIVE YOU #'S TOO.BIG G.WORKS HARD ON GETTING GOOD PRIZES & PUTTING ON A HUNT SO HE WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU #'S.

I sure do hope this is not a big set up for a local guy and better yet a hunt to just raise money for new game.

Let the cat out of the bag if you don't mind!You can stay under cover,all you have to do is post who the sit up is for,if it aint let the hunt go on with out a problem!All hunters buy the right to be treated fair when they pay a entry fee on there hounds!If there is a set up it's not gonna be good for the pen,so maybe it will be a good hunt!

for those of you uncertain on how to get to the pen and have gps the address is 787 snipesville rd. Denton Ga. 31532. we will have a tiki torch burning.everthings looking real good. got over a half ton of dog feed and some excellent prizes! we are looking forward to a good hunt! yall come on we'll have the sausage grilling and the coffee ready. as far as "one who knows' give me a call, would love to talk to ya. both my numbers are on here. thanks Big G

GA BOY 2 get your pom pom$ out we may have something to cheer about Sat. I rubbed the snake oil on these thangs this morning and they are ready. I asked two of the members of Carolina Speed Shop what outstanding was and the picture of that kind of hound was ours.So we are willing to sign autographs out back to get gas money to get back home if it don't go our way. But bet your farm if we don't get in the front we still gonna kick it with our friends in the fastest pen in this area. If you don't want to have fun stay home but I plan on having a blast win or lose. I love running hounds and living for Jesus so come join us if possible. If there are any problems with my crew contact Billy Johnson he is my PR man and can sell ice to an eskimo. Good Hunting!

If you have a problem with Triple P don't call me. Brandon said his peace if you don't like it bring some hounds and try to knock them off. I personally don't care about issues between them and anyone so don't tell me nothing about them . They aint scared read the post above. Don't think you gonna make friends with me talkin about people behind their backs. I don't hang with back stabbers. We gonna have fun come join us. If you are a cry baby I don't won't to hear it grow a pair and tell him to his face. You better be listening there some truth in every story so listen close Rob Griffin has one that makes yotes lap the pen so fast they nicknamed him Ringo. The dust can't settle it looks like a smoke ring when he is in the drivers seat. Happy Hunting and story time starts Sat. bring your best one I like to hear good tales. We taking some so fast a flea can't stay on em .These thangs got so much deer hair in their teeth they all look like they smiling with a rabbit in there mouth. I'm excited bout this hunt. Its gonna be awesome.

Yal whining an crying before the hunt y'all really gonna be whining and crying after you get ya a..out ran.There is two of yal that stir trouble every where y'all go.

Can anyone beat the defending corn field champs?They won 8 hunts last year outside of alabama and are favored here! Will a local shell the corn at this one? I heard a top contender from the coast was coming to surf into first. Will Dubose be able to take the heat of a corn roasting? I received word from my neighbor that I had better get these things primed up. I got shook up and started moving my best hounds tail up and down like we do our pumps at this poor house. The old man said that you have to add water to the top of a pump to prime it and can you believe I drown our best hound! That's what I'm gonna use for an excuse if things don't go our way. (You wouldn't believe the people who read this crap for fire barrel convesations at fox pens all over) Good luck to all!!

So what's the story on the cornfeild

We had a corn shelling at the corn feild. These folks are the best hunters I've visited with at a trail.Big E won the derby.If he had of brought his fast ones it would have got wicked. Triple P placed a bunch. We had the most fun! I met some fine sportsmen. My friend Chandler won the all age . I found out that he put dollar bills in his feed bowls this week so they would know they were running for cash.Locals had some bad fast hounds. I had a blast! The pen is fast and the folks fun loving .We placed some and if I wouldn't have drown my best hound could have kept up. Congrats to all who placed! Happy hunting The people at the red gate were awesome also

could someone give me mr chandler contact number thanks in advance

One heck of a corn shelling with only 1 12 hours of running.... Three pieces of GAME!!! JOKE

Hate to say I told ya so !!!!

Hope yall had some Vaseline and a kiss before that screwing

They do it different ain't the cornfield

Just wondering when ud be havin another fundraiser for Wes Mincey, I mean fox hunt we got lots of money to throw away

Red rover red rover send that out of town money rite over!!!

Last time I checked Bama Boys are 2 and 0 at the corn field. This aint the the first time someone places dogs and forgets who actually WON! Let's be respectful it was what it was and move on

Results please

The 12 dog would have really blowed the hunt out if she would have cast!

Not much of a hunt with no results

here are the results from this past weekend. derby class; 1st eric temple,fla.,2nd triple P kennels,ala.,3rd triple p.,4th triple P.,5th jarrod woods Ga., 6th B and B july kennels Ala. 7th Dubose kennels Ala. 8th jarrod woods Ga. 9th dubose kennels ALA.,10TH Jeremy roe Ga. 11th danny Anderson Ga. 12th Jeremy Roe Ga. 13h james mcrome Fla. 14th Dubose kennels Ala. 15th Haskell spires Fla. ALL AGE CLASS 1st B an B july kennels Ala. 2nd Wes mincey Ga. 3rd South ga. po boys kennels Ga. 4th Wes mincey Ga. 5th Triple P kennels Ala. 6th South ga. po boys kennels Ga. 7th Wes mincey Ga. 8th Joshua tyre Ga. 9th Wes mincey Ga. 10th josh bedgood Ga. thanks to everbody that came Big G