​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Money hunt

I will be having a hunt on jan 31 for March puppies. 50 dollars a pup I will pay back 50 percent the other half I am donating to a friend of mines family. My friend past away unexpectedly. I am having this hunt to help with funeral expense. You can get numbers by calling Alyssa at 228-493-8008. Thanks in advance ray.

Re: Money hunt

Ray there is a pup hunt same weekend at chad wascoms already that weekend if you decide to move the hunt back a weekend we will bring 5 or 6

Dewayne, we are going to see how many numbers we give out. If it doesn't look like a good turn out we will move it back. We are just trying to raise money as soon as possible to help the family out.

Ray I had dates mixed up sorry we want 6 numbers

Ray we need 4 numbers

Bring your bay dogs!!

Mr licak that's funny right there. Stop being a weenie post your name. Better yet stop acting like a b**ch this hunt is gonna pay money but the main reason for this hunt is to help a family with funeral expense. So in my opinion your a worthless piece of trash to try and bash a hunt that is trying to help a family out . Any questions feel free to call me Ray Necaise 228-493-6154

Btt

Numbers are going fast looking to be a good hunt

I'm north of mobile ! How long will my trip be ? Acres? And #'s are u giving out

It takes about an hour and fifteen minutes to mobile. 65 acres of fast running. We are giving 40 numbers out

How many numbers are out so far mr. Ray?

Around 30 numbers this will be a great hunt for a good cause

If u can prove it then prove it if not please don't bash this hunt it is for a good cause

This hunt will now be counted towards the CRHA puppy hunt points

The hunt is getting close. The pen is in kiln ms we will run three hours. If you have a fast pup come run with some of the fastest pups in the south. There will be a 100 dollar bonus added for the kennel that has the most pups in the top 10

2 more numbers to give out and the book will be closed!

Btt

There was 5 bags of showtime donated to be given to the hunters. This will be a good hunt for a good cause.

Ray I got couple shirts and Kozzies the CRHA donated to give back to best mouth and callest hound or what ever you want to do with them

Alright I appreciate it dewayne

Btt

We will cast about 6:30 in the morning! Gate will be opened at 5:30! Hope to see everyone there!!!