​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ga.State 2015

Ga. State next week call Bay Lewis for numbers.Pen is in excellent running shape and there's plenty of dog food to be given out.Coming from Fla. to bring a little "Sunshine" to Swainsboro.Who alls coming?

Re: Ga.State 2015

Not running any dogs but think I might come on Saturday to hear a good race and see some old friends. Hope everything is good with yal Mr John. I haven't seen yal in a while.

6 tons dogfood added money to Calcutta everyday. Pen ran well at world cup should be a shoot out

Who's gonna be the ones to beat?

Several coming from VA I am sure mark and Heather Miller be string. Darvin Freeman said he is stong lol Somebody will do good with a dog that likes fox

I'm the one to beat,can anyone do it? Wouldn't be the first time,but I'm coming to have fun and maybe something special for Reddot.Would enjoy seeing ya Gator,its been a few years

I think Joey Keel or Bud Moody will win hands down they both place in the world cup.

Darvin said he out ran them terrible last nite said bub showed up with 18 head and not one that could run with him

Reddot you know darvin ain't got the truth in him!!!! Lol

Hey gator bout time you show back. And as far as south ga po boys and associates goes they sure got some good mouths just at the wrong end of a race !!!! As far as F.A.O.S. I thought y'all got into showing goats y'all haven't placed in so long!!!

South Ga. Oak Creek Kennels will have a strong showing I'm sure,as will All In Kennels Darvon will say he's just participating,but he's holding something.I suspect the Va. crowd will be strong as always but I'm picking Bobby Parker if he runs,had a strong showing the last few trials.Don't forget Tubby,and South Bryan there getting names called a lot lately(or is that getting called names a lot)just kidding Don't forget Country Boys they usually get there named called as does Smokey Mtn.I won't call his name but the Schoolboy has a red dog that's as good as I've ever seen on a grey fox.And don't forget about Dean Mccranie ,Dwayne and Billy Clark.I'll tell some more later

I've been around freeman . You moved up on the other end of the country trying to be slick but I've moved on that end to . been keeping my eye on ya. Ronald got some gyps bread.Il be back to kicking dust in your face be fore long. Enjoy hearing ya name called while ya can.lol

I heard ole darvin had a couple of nice ones. Id say ole bub will get some in their to though.

Wonder how much Bub and Darvin pays for cheerleaders lol. They got enough of them

Wonder how much Bub and Darvin pays for cheerleaders lol. They got enough of them

Okay Reddot don't be hatin,I'll go out on a limb and say you might category one(lol)if you do I hope its in hunting

Just to clarify you don't have to be in Calcutta to win extra money everyday just high speed dog correct?Went by Bub and Joeys yesterday,everything is crippled there trying to run with Darvon.

Need contact number for the man who is in charge of United fox pen. Can email if need

Mr. Jordan I am manager of united fox pen you may contact me at 228-697-6745
thanks

South bound been in Carolina getting on a Titus train. GA state here we come the black heat is coming.

Darvin you didn't have to get new dogs to whip bub heck he the easiest one to beat !! But on the other hand he is taking ole COON for me . he mite have a chance after all

Cuz u must be mistaken this ain't no treeing contest we are going to a speed and drive contest. As far as south ga. Poor boys and associates I didn't go shopping because of them I'm getting ready for the out of town heat.

Short memories the Titus train is just a caboose. Short memories will cause you to ride short bus I am east bound not on a train but an aero plane sonic boom to hit Swainsboro Thursday afternoon subject to bust windows at Calcutta pay window

I don't usually talk speed,but theres a "Big Red Machine" coming out of Fla. and I ain't talking bout "Kane".Gonna be a south wind blowing in on Wednesday,so hold on to your hats.

Just got off phone with Mr Bobby we have 24 judges confirmed and a few more maybe so bring that trash dot we got a pen full of game and a bunch of hunters full of Windsor let's have fun

Darvin your best can't even get in a race with coon , that's done been proven . Mr. John I will make that power from Florida fold after the first day.

Y'all fellers don't get to mixed up with a bunch of planes , trains, and raccoons, y'all better bring something that can sling some dirt!! Between fly by nite and myself y'all got y'all's hands full, and don't forget my big buddy's back from his road trip and ready to rock n roll!!!

Bobby I just talked to big John and he said if your big buddy doesn't have better field trial dogs than his deer dogs you ain't got much help coming from Mississippi

Hey Campbell your dogs hunt and peck like you had to to post this message. I smell this was all cooked up by the tubby buddy he has called saying things just not willing to post under his name he got to.be chubby tubby by eating crow lol ;-) No kicking sand for my lil units they are of the aero plane family called hovercraft touching the ground and kicking sand slows you down too much

All I see is we need to bring some high rubber boot cause this is getting deep

Claude & Joseph Robertson of Hopper and Son Kennels 355(I believe is correct) in S&D!

Great Hunt Darvon! The pen was full of game,had a great time and proud to bring home the win.

I'd like to thank Darvon Freeman and master of hounds Kenny Williams for putting on a great hunt,also thank you to all the judges and also Mid South Feeds for all the hard work to help these associations.Congratulations to Mr Dean And Mrs. Ann on the win and everyone that placed.4th place derby is out of Cody's Sally

how many hounds entered?

Congratulations Dean on your win and also placing Flame Thrower 3rd & winning the S&D ! Congrats to all the others that placed. Heard it was a great hunt!

Around 175

Wonder who cheated for dean this time. They done got all of us royals and other out. One day ya figure out he has good dogs.

Mr Joe I take it personal that you would go on here and post something like that about the ga st.and as for all the Royals not judging if I'm not mistaken Victor was the president when we voted to post all scores and you'll said you'll wouldn't judge if we posted all scores and scratches and you'll declined to judge

No if I remember right ya didn't invite us. And for you saying I shouldn't of said that on here. Ya sure didn't mind talking about us when all that was going. And this not about you they know who they are.

just want to say gratulation's to dean on the win keep it up and for joe royal you better behave

what happened to those big Ga. st entry numbers?it used to be a big time hunt.

What about the results of this hunt? Would love to see them.

Thanks

January 22-24, 2015
69 derby dogs and 81 All age

Day 1 High Dog 617-355 pts
19-350 pts

Day 2 High Dog 303-310 pts
1-290 pts

Day 3 High Dog 507-385 pts

photo FullSizeRender1_zpsqfbf6jyk.jpg

photo FullSizeRender_zpsnvx52zg0.jpg