​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don DuBose Memorial $$$$ Hunt

Don DuBose Memorial 5hr. Open Money Hunt
March 13&14 at the Carolina Running Pen in Andalusia, Al.
$50 Entry Guaranteeing $500 for 1st. Run under CRHA rules
Bench Show Fri. Night at 7:30
Cast at day-light Sat the 14th
For more info and numbers call JW: 334-685-9124

Re: Don DuBose Memorial $$$$ Hunt

BTT

Triple p will take this if they attend robs dogs can roll.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT TAKING IT,BUT YOUR RIGHT.ROB HAS A COUPLE THAT CAN RUN.

Larry Coogle dogs don't just run on Sundays! Most of us aint worried about no one taking a hunt. You gonna earn it if you get it with this caliber of dogs

MR.LARRY'S DOGS LOOKED GOOD LAST SUNDAY.WHEN YOU GO TO THIS FOX PEN HE'S ALWAYS A CONTENDER.HIM & A LOT OF OTHERS.THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD DOGS THAT WILL BE AT THIS HUNT.WE RAN WITH SOME OTHER NICE DOGS DOWN THERE LAST SUNDAY MORNING.DONALD D.HAS SOME FAST RUNNING COYOTE HOUNDS ALSO.WE ALL KNOW SCOTT HEAD & MR.RAYMOND WILL BE PACKING HEAT.MR.TRIBBLE ALWAYS HAS GOOD HOUNDS.WILL BE INTERESTING THAT'S FOR SURE & THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHERS THAT WILL BE HARD TO BEAT THAT I HAVE NOT MENTIONED.WE JUST HOPE WE CAN GET IN THE RACE.

Could you please post running times. Thanks

Have to get up with Mr Paul on days to run. The pen is 1000 acres mostly pines, with a few hard wood bottoms. It's a good fast pen.

We will be making the trip hope y'all take it easy on us La boys we got these old leaf turners

Btt

BTT

How many numbers are out so far?

Have rite at 100 numbers out so far..

Also a shout out to specialty feeds for donating a ton of feed to be given away along with the cash.

JW, do you have an address for pen. Thanks

Can I get 3 numbers please? 55 75 or 10 lol if possible but any will do thanks!! I know 10 is gone but had to ask for the blankets sake

Casey, those are taken give me a call and we can get ya some others. Thanks

Btt

Hunt getting close who's it gonna be who's bringing the heat ?

Fl,Al,Miss,La all gonna be here but no Ga coming guess they don't like out of state money

I hear there are some hounds at this hunt that have never been field trial but can roll up on the front end of a fast race.
The results will be shocking.
Wait and see

Hope every one has a good time

Top Fox and Morris win best in show Triple P best opposite sex. The chicken and rice was awesome Thanks Steven Sikes for cooking!. 80 entered as of now looks like about 40 judges it will be a good one.

Triple P placed 1-2-3
Rhianna 1st with 910
Elton 2nd with 670

Demon dog from LA placed
T&C placed
4-H placed

I'm sure they will get proper results posted soon.

I would like to thank J W and the Dubose family that was a first class hunt our family had a blast. The pen is in excellent shape and wall to wall running. Think it was over 20 male dogs in the bench show and around that for the female class. Thank everyone for the support

We had 84 hounds entered, and 37 judges to score some wall to wall running. Thank you to Mr. Paul for hosting us and having the pen in excellent shape. On behalf of my self and the entire family we thank all the hunters, judges, cooks, and Specialty Feeds for making the hunt a success.
Results as follows:

BIS: #51 Morris Tyler (Raymond Morris)
BOS: #44 Triple P Josie (Eli and Triple P Kennels)
Classy Hound: #99 Killam Hill's Mudcat (Killam Hills Kennels)
Best Mouth: #115 McCrome's Jack (James McCrome)

1st: 910 pts. #72 Triple P Reanna (Eli and Triple P Kennels)
2nd: 670 pts. #77 Triple P Elton (Eli and Triple P Kennels)
3rd: 620 pts. #95 Triple P Blake (Eli and Triple P Kennels)
4th: 615 pts. #39 McCoys Demon (La. Mafia)
5th: 615 pts. #11 McCoys Penny (La. Mafia)
6th: 605 pts. #105 Colyell Redman (Colyell Kennels)
7th: 595 pts. #38 4H Polly (4H Kennels)
8th: 555 pts. #318 Hardy's Willy (Roger and Drew Hardy)
9th: 530 pts. #211 T&C Luke (T&C Kennels)
10th: 525 pts: #10 4H Flossy (4H Kennels)

Hunters feel free to fill in the Breeding.

4th and 5th or out of
McCoy's Tuff X Finding Bonnie
Congrats to everyone else that placed.

US FROM TRIPLE P WANT TO THANK THE DUBOSE FAMILY FOR PUTTING TOGETHER A OUTSTANDING FIELD TRIAL. IT WAS AN AWESOME CLASS GROUP OF HUNTERS & A GOOD CLASS OF HOUNDS! WE HAD A GREAT TIME HANGING OUT & THE FELLOWSHIP AT THIS HUNT WAS GOOD AS IT GETS.

CONGRAT TO ALL THAT PLACED!WINNING THE HUNT WAS NICE,BUT MY SON'S GYP PLACING B.O.S.ON THE BENCH WAS PRICELESS!!!HE IS ON FIRE LIKE HE HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT HUNTING NOW & THAT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED FOR ME IN FOX HUNTING!IT OVER TAKES EVERY WIN & PLACING WE'VE EVER HAD IN MY BOOK!

1ST PLACE HOUND IS OUT OF (WASCOM'S OBAMA -WASCOM'S ANNA)

2ND (SIR BILL - CAN'T REMEMBER)HEATH WILL YOU PLEASE POST THAT OR ME?THANKS!

3RD (DRM'S BRODY -CROTAN'S DAKOTA)

AWESOME HUNT & AWESOME FAMILY PUTTING HUNT ON!I HAVE NOT KNOWN THE DUBOSE FAMILY BUT FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW,BUT THE ONE THING I'VE HAVE FOUND OUT QUICK IS THAT THERE GOOD CHRISTIAN FAMILY FOLKS & LIKE TO HUNT & HAVE A GOOD TIME.GOOD JOB ON THE HUNT & THE CRHA IS A GOOD ORGANIZATION FOR ONE DAY HUNTER!GOOD JOB HARRELL!

Outstanding hunt with some very good hounds there we really enjoyed it a big thanks to the Dubose family an everyone involved with the hunt an the pen everything was outstanding . We from 4H- Kennels really enjoyed it 10th an 7th was off of K&M's Tweeder x Wascoms Cover Girl . Conrats to the winners an everyone that placed

6th Lil Redman (Stahls Redman x Stahls Popcorn). Brandon Rihanna is outta Wascoms Obama x Bobbettes Anna. Congrats on yalls win and everyone that placed.

2nd place dog, Elton is out of Ch J's Sir Bill H and Heath's Elle.

8th is out of DuBose's Rex and DuBose's Lil April. Congrats to all that placed.

I would like to congratulate Brandon on the win and Mr Hardy on placing, also an outstanding showing from Livingston Parish, congratulations to Tic and Cleve, Jason, and Coyell. Also JW and his crew did an outstanding job, I will definitely be back to the Carolina Running Pen. The hospitality was great, Marcey and I really enjoyed ourselves.

THANKS MR.JIMMY,BUT ACTUALLY IS RIGHT.MY KENNEL PARTNER OWNS THE 1ST & 2ND PLACE DOG OR BOUGHT THEM!ROB IS MY KENNEL PARTNER & HE & I HAVE OUR DOGS TOGETHER.WE HAD A GOOD TIME & REALLY WAS BLOWN AWAY THAT WE GOT THAT LUCKY TO HAVE THAT OUT COME WITH THE COMPETITION.IN MY OPINION THAT WAS A GOOD STOUT GROUP OF HUNTERS & A NICE CLASS OF DOGS!LIKE I SAY,MY HUNT WAS MADE WHEN MY SON GOT SO EXCITED ABOUT HIS DOG PLACING ON THE BENCH!

This hunt was awesome! Brandon it was a blessing to hear Eli giggling while we were taking pics of his hound. That helped me remember being at the American July with my dad and Jay Howell when I was about 9 years old. I was smiling over a female named white lady. That's the feeling that keeps me going hunting. So all I can say is Thank you and Eli. Good Luck to yall!

THANK YA'LL FOR PUTTING TOGETHER WITH THAT COMPETITION & THAT MANY JUDGES!

ALSO I'M GLAD TO HAVE A GOOD KENNEL PARTNER THAT WORKS & SPENDS AS MONEY IF NOT MORE THAN I DO TO TRY TO COMPETE & LORD KNOWS HE'S NUT & FUN TO HUNT WITH!THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! WE HAVE A LOT OF FUN TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE BEST!!!