​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
stud dog in mississippi

Who has a good track rrunning stud dog in mississippi.

Re: stud dog in mississippi

Ryan Hall mnt top kennels

We have a good track running hound, desotos red 70 and I have a blue tic also

Don't need no one usein my name for me! 70 died year b4 last! And ol blue must have hurt ur feelings also! Lol

Kyle Ladner has some I watched some

Call Bobby Mcswain he's got Lakehills BigTime 6019641062

I have 3-4 good track running stud dogs. What exactly are you looking for?

A good hard track running hound with some lofton blood maybe.

Fras. Bro. Bandit call joe Hariel 228 493 0812

Big Creek James or 747 LJ.
Dewayne (601) 270-5167
Nick (228)-697-0544

Chris I have C B straight guinea Liq and guinea bred his pups have good speed and really run a track close. Canoys Clay Liq He is liquor bred Clay and his pups run a track like he is tied to it a little to track run for field trials. Ch josh ten top. He is fast track running hound producing track running pups. He is drum and benji bred. His daddy is a litter mate to loftons Jeremiah Also have ch Nash's Willie. He can run a red fox with a outstanding mouth He is off canoys Matt Liq Also have Kyle s Mr T he is. Clown and C J bred he is track runner and has a good nose he would take a 10 hour old deer track. He won in the pen and on the outside. He places in the international , the U S O and several more field trials. Give me a call 228-697-2044

Mr. Paul what is some of Big Times winnings and bredding? I really like the type of hounds you train and run. Would really like to get some of your breeding in my program. Thank you. R.W.

Lakehills Rusty and Hale bred on top - double bred Loftons Heartattack on bottom. He's won 7 one days and placed in every outside hunt he was ran in.

KYLE DO U HAVE ANY PUPS OFF WILLIE IF SO WILL U BE COMIN TO THE ALL AMERICAN THANKS.

Mr. paul where is bigtime located at.

Lakehills Big Time is Located in New Augusta MS. You can contact me at 6019641062 if interested in Breeding to him.

I have a male dog off Jeremiah that has placed several times. (228)990-5414