How much is the entry fee

Re: Old Timers Hunt

Is that Pitkin

btt

bttt

fee is ten dollars per dog and run two night if you want to make both night. they have a good meal the first night at the camp. come early the first day and listen to Gerald dowden blow a lot of bull about his hounds. then Curtis join in about his hounds and a lots of enjoyment is underway. it is a great time. I cannot leave out ed fee because he has some stories that goes back into yesterday years. what a good hunter is he.

bttt

Gerald am l old enough to join this hunt? lol

jerry, I think you would be. I do not remember the age limit but I think it is 65.

btt

Haven't been able to make this one in the past, thinking I will be able to make this one!! Do you have a GPS address? Thanks

don, give me a few days to see about an address for the pen.

don, talk to ed fee. he said no physical address at pen. it is located on d. e. stevens road, Pitkin, la. 70656. you take hwy 113 which is off hwy. 10 going southeast of Pitkin toward Glenmora,la. d. e. steven rd. is about 6 miles from Pitkin, la. that is the best I can do.

5103 D E. Stevens Rd Pitkin La.. When you get on d e Stevens rd take first rd to the right goes to the pen,

Tommie, thanks for information.

Thanks guys

btt

run into albert welch the other day, he said he had a real good hound and I hope he will bring him to the old timer hunt. I would like to see him run. I understand Gerald see enough of him every Wednesday night at boles field. I hope we can have good weather and a good hunt in three weeks.

btt

I been getting tore up at the big boys hunts , think I'm gonna try to make this hunt and catch my breath !!!

judge teat, we would like for you to make it.

I am sure i can thank either Heath Davis or Valentine for the comment. I am too young.

judge, I thought about that after I replied. you got some good men looking after you.

btt

I am hearing these dates are wrong, it's Wed morn and Thurs morn rather than Tues morn and Wed morn

Mr. Don the dates have not been changed its still Tuesday and Wednesday night

It was originally posted as Tue and Wed morn which would be Mon and Tue nite. Tue morn begins Mon nite at 12. It stated beginning Tue morning Mar 31 which is tonight at 12, and I understand it begins tomorrow nite at 12 which is Wed morn Apr 1

All I can tell you is be there Tuesday afternoon for supper and fellowship till midnight and cast your dogs.

fellow hunters, we had a great get to gather and some super running. I would like to thank mr. Curtis and Gerald for a great time. looking to next year at boles field on a tueaday and wedesday night in the first week of april. we cast around 52 hounds last night. we had races going in every direction, and if you love the chase then you would have enjoyed the night.