​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GAINES CREEK OUTSIDE HUNT 21ST OF FEBRUARY

2ND ANNUAL C.W. HARVISON MEMORIAL OUTSIDE HUNT SET FOR 21ST OF FEBRUARY 2015 AT GAINES CREEK HUNTING CLUB IN RICHTON MS.CALL BOBBY HARVISON AT 601 580 6298 FOR NUMBERS
RUN 3 HRS
35.00 PER DOG
PAYBACK 50%
JUDGES WILL BE PROVIDED
HUNTERS WILL NOT JUDGE
MEET AT BREWER GROCERY ON HYW 42 EAST OF RICHTON MS.
AGAIN CALL BOBBY HARVISON FOR NUMBERS AT 601 580 6298
THANKS FOR LOOKING AN HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AN GOD BLESS

Re: GAINES CREEK OUTSIDE HUNT 21ST OF FEBRUARY

Papa Joe that's the same day as the fryes creek hunt if it's were yall could do it the next weekend might get few more numbers just my opinion

Have it anyways there's plenty of folks in perry county that will be there. Just my thoughts. Thanks.

Btt

Btt

About how many judges will you have and whats the size of the club? Might would come if judges no what there doing. Im from North MS looking for a few outside hunts this year. Happy hunting.

Perry county mafia . 3 hr hunts really not my game so more than likely i wont be there but if you u would like to be bring your 3hr culls and come go hunting with me i would love to have you. Oh wait you dont have the balls to post your name so i dought that will ever happen.

Sounds like gonna be a sure enough good hunt and gonna be some heat coming

I THINK THE JUDGES DID A GREAT JOB LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The club is around 6000 acres we have over 85 numbers out now hope to get a few more I hope that helps David thanks

Thanks.

Give us a top ten so we will know who to look out for next weekend. Herd it was a fast fast 3 hours.

I heard it was a fast flying hunt. Dogs and deer going everywhere. Heard It said by some judges that the top 10 dogs was impressive. Close points between them all. Judging was wide open aswell they where everywhere. Good job papa joe and gaines creek. Little bobby Won it Jamie willburn placed an Luke Lott and papa joe and Jordan green and that's to name a few. I can't remember them all.

Well then tell us all who it was that had this high speed heat.