​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt at tickfaw river fox pen March 7th

Two class puppy hunt at tickfaw river fox pen March 7th. Old class will be for pups born March first and after. Young class will be May first and after. Will run 4 hours and run under crha rules. $50 entry fee

For numbers call Hollis Neal at 985-687-3445

To book for running call CB Neal at 984-474-1862

Re: Puppy hunt at tickfaw river fox pen March 7th

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

btt

heard about 80 numbers all together

Who's bringing the heat I heard it was going to be Chuck session in the older class and Coyell kennel or.com kennels in the young class good luck to all

albany la

Hunts getting close if your not going to make it or not going to use all your numbers please turn them in. Thanks and hope to see everyone Saturday

If any numbers in the young class get turned in please give me a call.

How many numbers are out for young class

I got enough grapefruits to use my own name I don't need anyone to comment in it !!!!

I'm pretty sure it's like 65 young 35 older

Coyell has some fine pups that will b hard to beat, if TOC is there they will get there name called out for sure gunna b a good hunt wish I had some ready to compete its gunna b a good one good luck to all

Triple T has those pups ready plenty of running on them they are some bad ass pups that little bobtail ********* she gets looking at her game and shuts her mouth some people are in for a long hard day can't Run on what you can't hear and can't get in front of something that don't leave enough room to get in front of go wip their ass.com triple T kennels

Thanks for all the things you're saying about my pups hope they do what they been doing hope they don't make a fool out of me Saturday some of the best pups I have ever raise looking forward to seeing what they will do come Saturday even though they're not even nine months old yet won't be nine months till March 10th

Squeaky give me a call this is triple t 235-368-7749

My number is 225-368-7749 not 235 sorry

Roy McGee please call triple t 225-368-7749 thanks

??

Yeah y'all just got lucky I guess that vitamin I gave her she was feeling too happy it will be a different story next time if he wouldn't have gotten scratched he would have wip that a-- by God

Y'all can talk all y'all want but lol I bet you didn't even place we might have had one get scratched but we had three place so I was proud of them so all imma say is be ready the next hunt an if you had some nuts you would put your real name

Triple T they like their dad (Kings Festus) they don't need nothin to win but feed,water,and heart try that next time she won't b babbling no more. You can do the babbling after they win lol

We ain't got to join nobody to be winners

Mr. Wascom kennels wishes we would join him the new name for wascom kennel is going to be called cry baby kennels

Yeah I am glad to finally get some of that screaming Indian kennels bloodline I'm just getting back into This but back when I use to hunt every hunt I went to two or three places in the top 10 were screaming Indian kennels thanks and want to thank dicky Smith for letting me have such a fine hound

Yea triple t it's gunna b like that again next year hopefully we gunna get it back goin again shortly got some of them BW shines that'll b shinning here in a few months

I'm sure someone knows the top five, I was curious who placed.

I won young class !
See I'm just like my little brother Triple T all I do is Babble Babble Babble !!!!!!!!😳

That's funny I'm just shocked y'all can spell my name .

Triple T and I are trying to work things out and maybe we will pull together pretty soon!!!

Thanks
Chad Wascom

They do have people in this world that loves to stir the pot just keep on stiring me and Chad are friends and that is it we r not gonna be partners not going to happen i owe him a a-- whippen in a field trial i told him before they get a year old it was going to happen and I really think it will so keep on writing keep on stiring I like to get a laugh out of all this crap I would love to know who is saying all of it because I like to joke and pick and I would love to get ahead so give me a chance give me a name

Look well said trip t me and you are close cousins but we both competitive I love you like a brother man but when it comes to field trailing you know I'm the best at it . I don't play with these dogs all I do is Win and when the dust settles I should be in the hall of fame . So everyone has been warned between me and my cousin triple t .com it's about to be bad for the rest of yall lights out .

Lmao!!! Y'all done got'em Both Babbling!! Lol

Tell them Wascom preach it bother!!! Lmao

Hate to say it Wacom but the fact is that little puppy that .com has would have won the whole Hunt if she would not have gotten the red line that is the truth but it is what it is congratulations both of you have got dam good puppy's

I wish people would stop using my name .the hunt is over you people need to move own. Jason Thompson is not my cousin either.

LMFAO!! Don't Lie Chad!

I love Triple T we like brothers !!!!

Me & Trip T we like a wheel on a 84 ford we've been around me and him go back like seats in a Cadillac